• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin vs USF Betting Line

Guest Jonesy Bull
53 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That bet made sense, mid year we were undefeated but knew we were not very good on either side of the ball therefore value for us in the know that we were a fraud. No idea what UW has besides a terrific RB.   We got a couple players that likely will get drafted next year, Wilcox and Jordan.  St. Felix, McDoom and Ford in a new spread offense that UW has no tape and different than their  conference opponents.  Road game, heat and motivation all in question. The bet is a toss up  either way and only the ignorant think they have a beat on this one,  the shrewd gambler will sit back and wait to see what we got and don’t got.  

Im with you man, there is no way to get a true beat on this game.

We do have a history of winning early season big games, so there is that. 

But its hard to know how this one will go.  Will it be the power game of wisconsin that wears us down, or will the Florida speed and new scheme put us over the top.

Very hard to predict.  Glad im not a betting man.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Way to early to bet this one and 10 points isn't where this should be. I see the line growing between now and opening night, if it gets over 14 I'll bite. If it goes the other direction and creeps down to 6.5 for some reason I'll probably bet Wisky tbh. Anything between that is a coming flip. Hope we win but I'd put us losing by 1 to 2 TDs as the likeliest possibility (I suppose thus the 10 point line). 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

We shall see if the bell offense is enough to negate the bad oline. That is my biggest concern.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

We shall see if the bell offense is enough to negate the bad oline. That is my biggest concern.

And, if we can slow down their power running game.  I think the key for us is getting and keeping a lead, so that they are forced to start throwing more at some point.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not throwing any $ down on this one just yet.  It's not like Wisconsin mowed down the Big 10 last year.  Their starting QB is transferring, and we don't know what to expect on our side of the ball.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

We won't hold their RB to under 200 yards. Wisconsin will dominate TOP. Our undersized defense will be no match. It won't matter who they trot out at QB, as long as he knows how to hand the ball off to Taylor. If anyone wants free money on Labor Day weekend, it's a no-brainer  to take Wisconsin and the points.

Edited by USFRaider

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

That has been a concern of mine as well. Hopefully there has been dramatic improvement in this area since last season. Bell's offense will need to be firing on all cylinders for us to have a chance in this one. We've never had great results vs. teams that run well between the tackles, and there is no reason (yet, anyway) to believe that will change against Wisconsin. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, USFRaider said:

We won't hold their RB to under 200 yards. Wisconsin will dominate TOP. Our undersized defense will be no match. It won't matter who they trot out at QB, as long as he knows how to hand the ball off to Taylor. If anyone wants free money on Labor Day weekend, it's a no-brainer  to take Wisconsin and the points.

Will you still watch the game? If yes, why bother? 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I have Whiskey by 17-21. I'm thinking 37-20 sounds about right. Wisconsin can pound the rock until they can't (the last 20 or so years show that) . I'm full expecting them to reload on the OL and run for 300+. I don't think there's no chance we win but stylistically this is a terrible match up for us. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, USFRaider said:

it's a no-brainer  to take Wisconsin and the points.

The correct verbiage is to take Wisconsin and lay the points wise guy.  I doubt you have ever bet more than 20 bucks on any game so go back to your comic books and leave the handicapping to the pros.

• Downvote 2