• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any news about Bell installing the new offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

literally feels that way

I feel the opposite, Men’s hoops kept things interesting in the winter/spring shortening the off season.  However the thread of smack talk about Women’s hoops is taking its toll and I am beginning to really jones for some football.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I feel the opposite, Men’s hoops kept things interesting in the winter/spring shortening the off season.  However the thread of smack talk about Women’s hoops is taking its toll and I am beginning to really jones for some football.

Seems like the mens basketball season was eons ago... Seems like football is eons away.  My life in the void.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Seems like the mens basketball season was eons ago... Seems like football is eons away.  My life in the void.

I am with you Cali. I do follow the other sports but all I really care about is football and men’s basketball...our long wait is almost over...hang in there. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am with you Cali. I do follow the other sports but all I really care about is football and men’s basketball...our long wait is almost over...hang in there. 

I am... but one thing my restlessness got me was some time to actually break down the spring tape.  Hey... John Waller at some point may end up being one of the most dominant DTs we've ever had.  He's not ready yet, I think he'll show flashes this season, but once he figures out how to play with more leverage, he's going to be hard to move. He's going to be a freshman that sees the field.

Edited by Calibull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, Calibull said:

I am... but one thing my restlessness got me was some time to actually break down the spring tape.  Hey... John Waller at some point may end up being one of the most dominant DTs we've ever had.  He's not ready yet, I think he'll show flashes this season, but once he figures out how to play with more leverage, he's going to be hard to move. He's going to be a freshman that sees the field.

My two favorite players of that 2018 class was Leacock and Waller so I hope they both have a great first year of hitting the field. The fact that john Waller shaved off over 20 Ibs this offseason is a perfect indication that he has finally got his conditioning up. Man, there is a long list of players that I've been waiting to see play. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

As you can see, our kicking game has improved from last year.

Edited by Azmodi

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My two favorite players of that 2018 class was Leacock and Waller so I hope they both have a great first year of hitting the field. The fact that john Waller shaved off over 20 Ibs this offseason is a perfect indication that he has finally got his conditioning up. Man, there is a long list of players that I've been waiting to see play. 

I think we'll start seeing a lot of guys filtering up now.  I think redshirting Waller last year was a no brainer, he came in at 340 plus and was out of shape for college ball.  But like you said, seeing he cut that weight and looking at how he was moving in the spring, I'm thinking he's going to develop into a beast.  He's still a pup as a redshirt freshman... Leackock is a guy I'm high on.  I wish he could have participated in the spring... but shoot, you don't find guys that strong and athletic often.  If he can put it together, which I think he can, he is going to be an absolute monster at DT.  Our Dline is going to be a lot better this season. We got some dawgs that been waiting as well as some experience coming back.  Size and speed.... 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I think we'll start seeing a lot of guys filtering up now.  I think redshirting Waller last year was a no brainer, he came in at 340 plus and was out of shape for college ball.  But like you said, seeing he cut that weight and looking at how he was moving in the spring, I'm thinking he's going to develop into a beast.  He's still a pup as a redshirt freshman... Leackock is a guy I'm high on.  I wish he could have participated in the spring... but shoot, you don't find guys that strong and athletic often.  If he can put it together, which I think he can, he is going to be an absolute monster at DT.  Our Dline is going to be a lot better this season. We got some dawgs that been waiting as well as some experience coming back.  Size and speed.... 

As for incoming players - Tyrik Jones and Thomas Nance are high on my list. This defense shall definitely redeem themselves this year. 

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I'm excited for Waller as well. He looked really good in the spring game considering he spent most of spring on the oline. Hopefully he has a good summer and is ready to add some much needed beef along the interior  dline this fall.