• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CrowdFund:$23 for 23 years of Bulls Football - Build the IPF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I assume we're included in the more general praise. 🤨

Anyway, let's keep this stampede going!

Our goal is $10K and we'll keep pushing towards it.

Once the season starts will do something along what Pickel started.

STAMPEDE !!!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

@Bcard and @K-Rock Da Bull donate again - we are going to get there.  Still a long, sleepy off season to go - if we let that happen.  Wake your friends and Bulls fans and let's start getting excited about this upcoming football season.  Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

23 hours ago, E.T. said:

Our goal is $10K and we'll keep pushing towards it.

Once the season starts will do something along what Pickel started.

STAMPEDE !!!

Ok there's another Monday deposit get the week started. Re: MK comment ?  Probably very few folks on here donating that are in it for the recognition. Of course you want TBP to look good and show that it's members are USF supportive. Personally, I just try to keep chipping in to help get closer to the $10k goal..I'd like to see it go higher if possible. We donated to the IPF a while back so this is just a fun way to do something good and beneficial for our football team and athletics.  If..100 members could each give $125(total) by the deadline wouldn't it be great for Brad to lay a $12,500 check on old MK.  $125.00 is doable for most folks. If it's tight try these methods...1) short your car payment, 2)tell your kids your going to play an Asian game and have noodles for a month. 3) ** this is a tough one** cut back on alcohol ! I said it would be tough but it's for your alma mater. 4) don't pay your alimony payment**surprise!! 5) try to create a ponzi  scheme..it's white collar how much time could you get?? There you go some helpful tips...  Ok, I'm done for the week..which will delight the hell out of some of you Ha!  Go Bull's  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Nice day today - @BulledOver came in with another donation and new member @Martin Gale also took us toward the goal.

We are now approaching $4000 with $3,435 donated through the app and another $286 direct to PayPal or Stripe.  

Total:  $3,721!

#GoBulls!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

It has been 10 days and nothing on this thread. Now we know why the IPF funding isn't as easy as some people want to think.

On 6/16/2019 at 2:55 AM, Brad said:

I assume we're included in the more general praise. 🤨

Anyway, let's keep this stampede going!

I haven't seen our VP mentioning anything specific regarding our grassroots campaign on social media. Maybe I missed it.

Two months to go. STAMPEDE !!!

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

It has been 10 days and nothing on this thread. Now we know why the IPF funding isn't as easy as some people want to think.

We have a SURPRISINGLY very small fan base ... we are struggling/pushing to get 4,000 donors :GoBulls:

On 6/17/2019 at 9:24 AM, BulledOver said:

Ok there's another Monday deposit get the week started. Re: MK comment ?  Probably very few folks on here donating that are in it for the recognition. Of course you want TBP to look good and show that it's members are USF supportive. Personally, I just try to keep chipping in to help get closer to the $10k goal..I'd like to see it go higher if possible. We donated to the IPF a while back so this is just a fun way to do something good and beneficial for our football team and athletics.  If..100 members could each give $125(total) by the deadline wouldn't it be great for Brad to lay a $12,500 check on old MK.  $125.00 is doable for most folks. If it's tight try these methods...1) short your car payment, 2)tell your kids your going to play an Asian game and have noodles for a month. 3) ** this is a tough one** cut back on alcohol ! I said it would be tough but it's for your alma mater. 4) don't pay your alimony payment**surprise!! 5) try to create a ponzi  scheme..it's white collar how much time could you get?? There you go some helpful tips...  Ok, I'm done for the week..which will delight the hell out of some of you Ha!  Go Bull's  

Just saw this haven't looked in a while so, thanks ET at least there was someone who liked my idea...Ha! Oh, or you identify with one of my 5 excuse methods..Hmmm? And by the way, I hope that Tally Board is stuck because it seems to be stalled at that $3435.00 figure?? We need some new blood to dig into their pocket. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

22 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Just saw this haven't looked in a while so, thanks ET at least there was someone who liked my idea...Ha! Oh, or you identify with one of my 5 excuse methods..Hmmm? And by the way, I hope that Tally Board is stuck because it seems to be stalled at that $3435.00 figure?? We need some new blood to dig into their pocket. 

You could be the next AD.  

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You could be the next AD.  

Thx Cuz, most folks refer to me as "A.D.D" so that's like a breath of fresh air. Seriously I do wonder about the IPF and the 40mil number. I'm sure there will be numerous reasons/opinions regarding this but...If 40mil is the number for a 100% facility and obviously the funding seems slow if were around the 20mil mark presently. Why not think of this in phases? There are arguments all ways on that methodology. May or may not cost more in the long run? Possibly, if it were phased and in motion some kind hearted heavy hitter might be impressed and add enough to finish all remaining phases? Of course the design would determine if this is possible. Just thinking out loud or in text here. My 2nd life pursuit for 25+ yrs was construction/development of course nothing in the tens of millions but a few in the 11,000-18,000 sq ft range so of course how can I not.. have an opinion or look at something and not view it from a construction standpoint. I did do a building for 2 non-profits which utilized donated/financed funding once but never a school related project, I'm sure it is very different. The non-profits original "friendly" estimates gouged them by $400k so we saved them $$ and did them a beautiful building.             

And there is my thought of the day I must rest now...whew!...

***If this opinion brings viewers and replies pro-con-idiot? Maybe it will bring donors too??? Ha!  "BUILD THAT IPF"