• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CrowdFund:$23 for 23 years of Bulls Football - Build the IPF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks @Bulls On Parade and @JB this drive is important if not only to show the support.  Thanks for being a member of The Bulls Pen and making a contribution to the USF Football Facility.

I hope we'll See some more contributions as we get closer to kickoff.  Please join us in supporting the Bulls.

Thanks @Triple B for the generous contribution in our drive to support the USF Football Facility (IPF).

Let’s keep it going!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

13 hours ago, Brad said:

Thanks @Triple B for the generous contribution in our drive to support the USF Football Facility (IPF).

Let’s keep it going!

That thing was creeping towards that 5K halfway mark so I figured maybe if it hit it, may spark some more action .... looked like it did. 

You may be on to something @Triple B, @E.T. Just went deep again with another donation.  

Can we, the TBP community, drive this thing to $10K in two weeks?  Please consider supporting the USF Football Facility!

@jchem1995 keeping the drive alive!  Thanks jchem!  Who's next?

@El_Toro_86 makes another nice cocontribution, keeping this important drive goinv!  Thank you.

Oh my gosh, my question has been answered.  I was wondering how this member was doing, thinking of sending an email, and boom (due to our  strong telepathy I suppose) he shows up and donates to the $23 for 23 drive.  Thanks @Who'sYourData? and it is GREAT to see you on the board!  Thanks for donating to the drive.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Just now, Brad said:

Oh my gosh, my question has been answered.  I was wondering how this member was doing, thinking of sending an email, and boom (due to our  strong telepathy I suppose) he shows up and donates to the $23 for 23 drive.  Thanks @Who'sYourData? and it is GREAT to see you on the board!

Great to be here!  It's been a tough road at work the last 18 months or so, and a surgery in the books a couple of weeks ago so my time here has been scarce.  Hopefully I will be around more often.  🤘

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Great to be here!  It's been a tough road at work the last 18 months or so, and a surgery in the books a couple of weeks ago so my time here has been scarce.  Hopefully I will be around more often.  🤘

Welcome back! 

And @Bcard has donated more to the effort, thank you Bcard.  Come on people, let's move this to the goal.  Thanks Bcard, I know it is your 4th or 5th donation.  ❤️

For those that have been around, you may know that 8/31 marks the 20th year of this website and its efforts to build a Bulls online community.  We've seen great times and not so great times.  What would please me most if if we could give $10K towards the Football Facility.  Yes, it might only add a few water fountains, but it's a mark of what we care about - the Bulls.

Please help.  Thank you.  The drive ends in less than two weeks.

• Like 1