• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CrowdFund:$23 for 23 years of Bulls Football - Build the IPF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

It did, after that post.  I will add it when I get to my laptop.

We do not, however, have a donation today!  Still early.  Hoping we can have as good a day today as yesterday.

11 hours ago, bullman3 said:

Didn't mine come through yesterday?

It did, it was after my post, adding to a splendid day yesterday, thanks to

@bullman3 !!

Hats off to @LeftCoastBull for joining us earlier today to make it 19 straight days of Bulls giving  to the program.  LeftCoastBull donated early in the day and, with about 45 minutes to go until the end of Wednesday, it saved the streak - Thanks!

This stampede is still moving.

Image result for brahman stampede

• Like 1

Long time board member @cophbulls saw to it that the streak remained alive at 20 days!

We have a donation every day since launching this fan based effort.  Proud of this group, but a ways to go.  Thanks cophbuls, and all that have contributed!

And we're at 21 straight days with a donation from @bullsonparade!  Well done and thanks, we're keeping the cause alive.

We also had a nice donation from @cwb3rd, a member since 2005.  It took me a little time to locate the member account as he didn't donate within the crowdfunding app.  Still the same, though - another donation to the USF Football program!  Came  in yesterday, direct through PayPal.  Thanks cwb3d and bullsonparade!

Added today's donation from @bullsonparade - thanks ! When you add another donation from @cwb3rd that gives us an additional $263 in member donations that came through the guest link.  This puts as at $2,937, about to get to the next level.

On 5/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Brad said:

Wanted to inform everyone that I re-installed the Invite System I hope you'll utilize it in support of getting the word out about TBP and our fundraising effort.  It is so simple to use:  

Click on the image.png icon in upper right hand corner or site.  It will give you a dropdown to enter email addresses.  The site will send an invite to your selected person and link it back to your invite via an invitation code.

Please consider sharing an invite with your friends.  Let's grow support and the fundraising balance!

Thank you.

By the way, the Invite System has been updated.  When a new member signs up using the code in the invite email sent from the board, you get an extra 100 member points.  Member points can be used in the Members Shop, lottery, raffles and Betting Shop.

It's the offseason, wake someone up and get them involved on The Bulls Pen.   :GoBulls:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

hey brad I donated did it come through on paypal. jay wil was the name.  btw. the camby is a great hotel 

5 minutes ago, bullnupe said:

hey brad I donated did it come through on paypal. jay wil was the name.  btw. the camby is a great hotel 

Even though we PMed last night, I forgot to update, you were technically the first for today!  Sorry.  Will do!

@bullnupe was in yesterday!  Missed adding him earlier tonight.  Thanks bullnupe!  Now we need to start thinking about Saturday....