• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Board change

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

The subforums you always see above are going away.  Referring to these:

image.png

They were useful back in the 2000s when there was a clamoring for tickets and tailgating was a topic unto itself.  Should we get back to those topics needing their own forum, we will re-establish.  After they are removed, please feel free to post ticket, road trips and tailgating topics on the main board.

-Management

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

On 4/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, Brad said:

The subforums you always see above are going away.  Referring to these:

image.png

They were useful back in the 2000s when there was a clamoring for tickets and tailgating was a topic unto itself.  Should we get back to those topics needing their own forum, we will re-establish.  After they are removed, please feel free to post ticket, road trips and tailgating topics on the main board.

-Management

Maybe you could add Tags for those 3 items ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I can think of three other sub forums that should go away before the travel one. It still gets some hits during the season. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'd like a picture one for tailgate, games, and travel

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

@Brad also, is the page gone with all the relevant Twitter feeds? I liked looking at it since I don't really use Twitter.

12 minutes ago, USoFlo said:

@Brad also, is the page gone with all the relevant Twitter feeds? I liked looking at it since I don't really use Twitter.

This page is still live, but thanks to some menu issues it got unlinked.  I will link it up again...  and respond here when complete.

Also, we probably will close more boards unless we can stir up more discussions in those topical areas.

We’ve had more issues to deal with this last upgrade than almost any other in the last 5 years.

Thanks,

Brad

On 5/6/2019 at 11:57 AM, USoFlo said:

It's back

https://www.thebullspen.com/bulls-tweets/

And it's a loaded page!   I plan to add some coach timelines as well, but if there is something you'd like to see (or not see), just let me know.

It is also linked under News & Info in top navigation bar, which reminds me, I'd like to remind all of the News page as well as the Clubs (you can form clubs or join clubs, i.e. a tailgating club, a road trip club, etc 😉 😉).  Also, keep an eye on the Blogs where you can read my blog - I plan to use the "offseason" to provide some board "how-tos" as well as report the results of the board survey.  You can also run your own blog if you want that kind of organization and control over your Bulls thoughts.  Highly recommended.  Lastly, while I am giving an impromptu update, I'd like to direct you to the currently named "Applications" section.  Posting some help wanteds for the site ranging from content contributors (writers, sideline photographers, graphics) to moderators and quizmasters.  So if you feel like taking on a larger role on the site, please check there.

• 1 month later...

Just a refresher - 

If you'd like to pitch in your skills for this athletic season, or for a particular sport, please visit out Applications page here:

https://www.thebullspen.com/staffapplications/

There are a few roles out there with more to come.  If you want to be part of rallying Bulls fans across country, please sign up.

We will start announcing new staff members before the end of the month.

Thanks,

Brad

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

I am definitely gunning for that AAC mod position.

• Haha 1