• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Practice Comments for 3/27

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

When did I ever say the ucf loss was because of the offense?

The UCF loss is the only thing that wasted Q's last season. You're blaming Gilbert's changing the offense for wasting Q's last season ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

The UCF loss is the only thing that wasted Q's last season. You're blaming Gilbert's changing the offense for wasting Q's last season ...

King and Flowers did alot of freelancing in 2017, in particular the ucf game in November.  The offense was productive in spite of Gilbert.

• Upvote 1

Just now, USFRaider said:

King and Flowers did alot of freelancing in 2017, in particular the ucf game in November.  The offense was productive in spite of Gilbert.

LOL .... OK ..... carry on. You were right, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

LOL .... OK ..... carry on. You were right, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

laugh all you want, and believe what you want, but yes, we will agree to disagree.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

46 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

When did I ever say the ucf loss was because of the offense?

Well, we only had two losses.  The infamous 4th and 24 and UCF.  While, in the Houston game, we didn't score at our average to that point, they game was in hand until they converted the 4th and 24.

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

laugh all you want, and believe what you want, but yes, we will agree to disagree.

Look, I'm sorry. I just find it amusing when people try to fit square pegs into round holes to try and fit their agenda. There's no evidence that I've heard/seen to support the assertion that Q "freelanced" (I assume meaning he audibled out of hb dives) his way to 49 points and 2 school passing game records (to go along with his 2 school passing season records) in the UCF game. Gilbert didn't waste anybody's year. The year was wasted because we had the misfortune of being in the same conference as a team destined for a national championship ...

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Look, I'm sorry. I just find it amusing when people try to fit square pegs into round holes to try and fit their agenda. There's no evidence that I've heard/seen to support the assertion that Q "freelanced" (I assume meaning he audibled out of hb dives) his way to 49 points and 2 school passing game records (to go along with his 2 school passing season records) in the UCF game. Gilbert didn't waste anybody's year. The year was wasted because we had the misfortune of being in the same conference as a team destined for a national championship ...

Like I said, believe what you want to believe, no crime against that. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Painfully bad memories!!

This post started with positive quotes/news about the football team having a great offseason...2 a bad memory lol

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Well, there's this...just one play, but it's something. Not sure how much of this went on.

https://www.thebullspen.com/topic/123062-q-is-going-rogue/?tab=comments#comment-1602748

Edited by USFBulls727