Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
GaUSFBull

**OFF SEASON** UCF in the mix for Justin Fields

Recommended Posts

I know this belongs on the State of Florida or American board, but since it's the offseason, thought we'd get a conversation started:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/article223360920.html

This would really suck for us.  

Mods, feel free to move if it absolutely has to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's going to OSU or Oklahoma.  The rest of those teams don't matter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

He's going to OSU or Oklahoma.  The rest of those teams don't matter.  

Hope you are right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Hope you are right.

I'm pretty confident after following his recruitment to Georgia. No way the kid chooses to go to a "small time" school like UCF if OSU and OU are legit options as is being reported.  His father especially wouldn't let that happen....   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I'm pretty confident after following his recruitment to Georgia. No way the kid chooses to go to a "small time" school like UCF if OSU and OU are legit options as is being reported.  His father especially wouldn't let that happen....   

So we are still in the running yes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way he comes to UCF. D Mack now for 2 years, plus they signed the Hawaiin High School career  passing yards leader to enroll next year, , maybe MM back in 2020. 

Edited by footnfan1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

I know this belongs on the State of Florida or American board, but since it's the offseason, thought we'd get a conversation started:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/article223360920.html

This would really suck for us.  

Mods, feel free to move if it absolutely has to.  

USF season next year already sucks without Justin Fields coming to UCF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 10:06 AM, John Tonison said:

USF season next year already sucks without Justin Fields coming to UCF

He committed to OSU today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jalen Hurts or no one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...