• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Horns up for Milton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Nice thoughts Bulls Fans. Football is a tough game. MM just seemed to throw his body in harms way.  

Superb crowd and game tonight. Enjoyed Ray Jay again. Great USF fans around us. 

Be well.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

I hope he recovers 100%.  I can't see why anyone wouldn't want that.  He's not a bad person.  He's a competitor and one people should respect.  I don't buy the "rivalry" and "hate" crap.  I respect his accomplishments and pray he gets a chance to resume playing the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I was far away but I knew right after when the USF coaches were signaling to UCF right away it had to be pretty bad.

Hope he makes a 100% recovery, hate to see that in the game but freak accidents like that happen.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

🙏 going up for MB from Big Blue Nation! Heart still bleeds for USF!!!! Hope all gets straightened out for everyone.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Pretty gruesome injury,  I guess he’s at TGH getting operated on.   

I hope has a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting this and all who responded.

While he is a great and maybe once in a lifetime player for UCF, he is an even better person. 

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/happiest-girl-in-the-world-mom-tweets-after-ucf-quarterback-signed-gave-daughter-his-hat

Edited by Knight_Light

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

It almost had me in tears honestly. It goes way beyond any rivalry. As a father, to see that happen to any kid...it’s just sad and was hard to watch. 

He is a helluva player and by all accounts a good kid. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he can play again. What a shame.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

It almost had me in tears honestly. It goes way beyond any rivalry. As a father, to see that happen to any kid...it’s just sad and was hard to watch. 

He is a helluva player and by all accounts a good kid. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he can play again. What a shame.

I was thinking the same thing. When you have kids that age it does give you a different perspective