• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am done. See you in the Spring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

20 hours ago, puc86 said:

I dont think that could be possible

I don't drink. At all.

USF is my big test to keep sober.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

USF is where I learned how to drink.  Before that, I was just an amateur.  So it’s only fitting to insist on getting plastered for any and all USF games, no?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

USF is where I learned how to drink.  Before that, I was just an amateur.  So it’s only fitting to insist on getting plastered for any and all USF games, no?

It’s the real value of a college education 😀

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

46 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s the real value of a college education 😀

And I learned to pour a beer into my cup at an angle.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Ahhh...the first lesson and perhaps the most important one. 😁

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

I get the frustration, all you need to do is ask my wife what I’m like watching USF. But no matter how bad it gets i’m going to watch the game, yell at the coaches and believe that there’s a chance they can win.  Part of being a fan it’s living through good times and bad times. 

A wise man once told me things are never as bad as they seem or as good as they seem.

Now I wish someone would ask CST why their offense dose not include screens, draws,rub routs or throws to running backs on check downs and in the flat. Why no throws over the middle especially on play action. Can anyone believe how bad the QB’s play action fakes are.

When will the defense learn how to Stop the quarterback run  and not arm tackle. Number 24 has missed tackles then I can count.

Why is #3 still playing, his head is up his butt on 8 out of 10 plays.

Can’t wait till the next game!

8 minutes ago, Massbull said:

I get the frustration, all you need to do is ask my wife what I’m like watching USF. But no matter how bad it gets i’m going to watch the game, yell at the coaches and believe that there’s a chance they can win.  Part of being a fan it’s living through good times and bad times. 

A wise man once told me things are never as bad as they seem or as good as they seem.

Now I wish someone would ask CST why their offense dose not include screens, draws,rub routs or throws to running backs on check downs and in the flat. Why no throws over the middle especially on play action. Can anyone believe how bad the QB’s play action fakes are.

When will the defense learn how to Stop the quarterback run  and not arm tackle. Number 24 has missed tackles then I can count.

Why is #3 still playing, his head is up his butt on 8 out of 10 plays.

Can’t wait till the next game!

100% the same way. I try and take them one at a time with understanding there are only 12/13 games and then they are gone. Enjoy each one, get pissed when we lose but put it behind you by Tuesday because another one is coming up. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

if it is that painful, I agree-- you should take a break.

I know things suck this year -- but I treat watching USF football like I would an interesting TV program. Sure-- you will find portions boring or hard to watch at times-- but you will want to see it so you know the full story. I can't just choose to watch only when things are awesome. You take the good with the bad-- and it makes the enjoyment of seeing things going right so much sweeter.

Don't get me wrong-- I am not made of iron-- I have occasionally gotten mad enough at how things were going and just leave a game in frustration (or at least did when I lived in Tampa). A little easier to sit and watch the train wreck - like the Tulane game for instance-- when you are sitting on the couch.

Just remember that we only get 12-14 of these games a season to watch. And then we go months with no football. Quitting early just makes your wait that much longer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Japan figured that mess out. There's them...and then everyone else in the beer pouring world lagging far behind.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

9 hours ago, MikeG said:

if it is that painful, I agree-- you should take a break.

I know things suck this year -- but I treat watching USF football like I would an interesting TV program. Sure-- you will find portions boring or hard to watch at times-- but you will want to see it so you know the full story. I can't just choose to watch only when things are awesome. You take the good with the bad-- and it makes the enjoyment of seeing things going right so much sweeter.

Don't get me wrong-- I am not made of iron-- I have occasionally gotten mad enough at how things were going and just leave a game in frustration (or at least did when I lived in Tampa). A little easier to sit and watch the train wreck - like the Tulane game for instance-- when you are sitting on the couch.

Just remember that we only get 12-14 of these games a season to watch. And then we go months with no football. Quitting early just makes your wait that much longer.

Funny that you say that.  I have a MUCH harder time watching on television.  Can't explain it.  I record away games that I don't attend (actually record all of them so I can rewatch games I've attended - except Houston) to rewatch later.  It could be the lack of drinking when I'm at home but I get more P Od watching at home than I do when I'm watching in person.