• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kendal Briles Offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

SJWs know nothing about football, so why should we care what they think? They'd ban football and Western Civilization if they could 

I would hope even those of lower mental capacity would support the notion that **** is wrong....

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would hope even those of lower mental capacity would support the notion that **** is wrong....

Baylor should be burned to the ground and the land salted for the way the institution enabled what happened there.

Same with PSU.

Everyone involved should not only be unemployable, they should be in jail.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Briles didn't **** anyone.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

Leavitt would've hired him in a second. If we had an OC like Briles when we were in the BE, we would have never been in this crappy conference in the first place.

I'm curious what Bullspenners think about hiring a guy like Briles. He is absolutely one of the best OCs in the business as far as I'm concerned. He played a big part in bringing FAU a conference title last year, and has Houston's offense humming this year. Having said that, I wouldn't want him here. Simply too slimy. 

58 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Briles didn't **** anyone.

He created the culture. Research that scumbag's name and you will see he told recruits that "white women love FB players at Baylor" and a player "would be busy with them." Baylor football should have been shutdown.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He created the culture. Research that scumbag's name and you will see he told recruits that "white women love FB players at Baylor" and a player "would be busy with them." Baylor football should have been shutdown.

Is it wrong for White Women to love football players? I observed women in general, at college, enjoying the company of the football players after hours. It's unfair to Mr. Briles, to assume by his comments that he was endorsing anything illegal. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2018/1/8/16857864/major-applewhite-kendal-briles-randy-clements-hire-houston-cougars

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Is it wrong for White Women to love football players? I observed women in general, at college, enjoying the company of the football players after hours. It's unfair to Mr. Briles, to assume by his comments that he was endorsing anything illegal. 

LMAO...uhhh I think that is a pretty easy assumption to make when over 50 ***** happend by over 30 players. I guess that old saying is true....

3FFB9B06-EE4C-4900-BA54-D8FEDEE39A7B.jpeg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

14 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

You've been talking about him since we signed him. It took me watching him last week to realize what a special back he is/can become here if we utilize him properly.

Yeah... I just think the world of the kid to be honest.  First time I saw his tape the first thing I thought was Darren Sproles.  I remember one time I used that comparison here and someone jumped on me about comparing him to an NFL possible HOF guy.  Now you're seeing what I saw.  This kid is a special talent and as he gets bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter... he's going to likely be our all time leading rusher.  He should be here for four years and I think it's well within his reach.  Kid is NFL talented. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/28/2018 at 11:52 AM, usfgrad84 said:

Gilbert subscribes to the same mindset that Taggart used the first 2 years he was here. That being we will line up and run it down your throat and do it even when you know its coming. Works to a limited degree against lesser teams. Not so much with teams of similar athleticsm or against a better DC.   When it comes time to situational football he doesn’t have enough plays to change things up. 

Say like, back to back trips to the red zone on a 3rd and long run?