• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

@ UMass TV Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Yes game is on NESN. Remember that Umass is an independent so they make their on TV deal for home games. All home games are on this popular New England sports channel. 

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, deters- said:

NESN is channel 97 on FiOS

thank u.

i literally never venture into the SD channels & don't think there's an HD NESN channel. I'm from Mass & have been looking for the regional networks for years. u just found NESN for me 👍🏽

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes game is on NESN. Remember that Umass is an independent so they make their on TV deal for home games. All home games are on this popular New England sports channel. 

the Celtics are on NBCSports Boston (used to be CSNNE I think), which I don't think we get. sucks, I think the C's are going to be a special team this season. Finding NESN on FiOS just made my day tho. Lol

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

The link you posted is for something called Eleven Sports and it's not on Spectrum. If NEB is correct and the game is on NESN, you should have that on Spectrum's 1162 ...

Confirmed. 1162 is NESN on Spectrum and it's part of the Sports Package ... which I had to add this week for BTN. 🙂

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Found this easily with a Google search and HD is availabe...

https://nesn.com/nesn-channel-listings/

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Thanks for this thread. I cut the cord long ago, only have internet, but buy Hulu Live/SlingTV for football season only.

To summarize - I can get the FuboTV app and see the game. Word!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

I got FuBo for the Illinois game...   worked well until they cut it off early in the 4th quarter.   I see NESN website says they are on FuBo...  dont see NESN on the FUBO channel guide?

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

On 9/17/2018 at 8:46 AM, JimUSFSig said:

Confirmed. 1162 is NESN on Spectrum and it's part of the Sports Package ... which I had to add this week for BTN. 🙂

Careful about this.  I have the Spectrum gold package (which is EVERYTHING) and was just told that NESN is no longer carried by Spectrum.  1162 has disappeared off my guide.  They did tell me that I should be able to go to the NESN website and login with my Spectrum login to have streaming access.  Haven't tried it yet.

34 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Careful about this.  I have the Spectrum gold package (which is EVERYTHING) and was just told that NESN is no longer carried by Spectrum.  1162 has disappeared off my guide.  They did tell me that I should be able to go to the NESN website and login with my Spectrum login to have streaming access.  Haven't tried it yet.

1162 is still showing for me in Tampa ... I just tuned to it.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

38 minutes ago, JimUSFSig said:

1162 is still showing for me in Tampa ... I just tuned to it.

Okay got the lowdown. Your Brighthouse package that had sports package options is grandfathered in.  As soon as you switch to a new Spectrum package (which provided me many additional channels and premiums at a cheaper rate) it does not include NESN as they no longer have a contract with them. I NEVER watched NESN when I had it and now along comes UMass. Who knew?