• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2018 Schedule: Must See

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Rank the games 1-12 by dragging and dropping into the order you think are most appealing (First in right column) to least appealing (Last in right column)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

In order, its UCF, Ga tech, Houston, Temple, then Cincy and Illinois are meh, and the rest should be snooze fest steam rolls by USF

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Elon is going to be a really tough game they finished 20 in the polls last year and Athlon has them ranked 10 this year. This game will give us some indication of how the season is going to go. Although it is not a conference game I think it will be better than some of the games we have scheduled.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

33 minutes ago, Buller64 said:

Elon is going to be a really tough game they finished 20 in the polls last year and Athlon has them ranked 10 this year. This game will give us some indication of how the season is going to go. Although it is not a conference game I think it will be better than some of the games we have scheduled.

No offense to the Phoenix but if this turns out to be a really tough game we are not going to be anywhere near where we need to be to start the season. I don't care where they're ranked ...

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

54 minutes ago, Vinsanity8404 said:

In order, its UCF, Ga tech, Houston, Temple, then Cincy and Illinois are meh, and the rest should be snooze fest steam rolls by USF

I got Houston over GT.

Based on last season's game and the fact they are looking like one of the top teams in the conference. it means more to both teams. GT is arguably the biggest name in our schedule, although their football program has hardly been anything to write home about, the game itself doesn't mean as much to either school in my opinion. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I got Houston over GT.

Based on last season's game and the fact they are looking like one of the top teams in the conference. it means more to both teams. GT is arguably the biggest name in our schedule, although their football program has hardly been anything to write home about, the game itself doesn't mean as much to either school in my opinion. 

Me too. Houston 2, GT 3, then Temple but mostly because it will be the first time we're going to a game up there.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

No offense to the Phoenix but if this turns out to be a really tough game we are not going to be anywhere near where we need to be to start the season. I don't care where they're ranked ...

Normally I would agree with this assessment but I do think this team will get better as the season continues. They should beat Elon but I would not expect some 28 point blow out.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How do we see the aggregate results?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I got Houston over GT.

We always struggle against them and I can’t remember off the top when the last time we beat them was. This is a very big game imo