• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Adidas Uniforms  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

My point is that there was no design they gave us a book of hs templates and said here you go pick what you want like you later suggested. 

See, that's the point I covered in my first post, and in the post before this one.  There's no way for you to know this, unless you were in the room when the designs were presented to USF.  

Again ... if you don't like the design - blame USF.  Not Adidas.  USF would not have this design if it didn't want it.  

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

My point is that there was no design they gave us a book of hs templates and said here you go pick what you want like you later suggested. We got the tattoo equivalent of flash art and it would be nice if we could have at least got make some marginal tweaks so we could at least pretend Adidas cares more about our relationship than they do about George Jenkins High School. No way we own UA designs and no way we should have copied them but the colleges Adidas cares about have some degree of creativity to them, ours does not, they put zero effort into this canned product and it shows.

I’m positive they gave us a book of templates, fonts, and colors to choose from. But why do you think Adidas should care more about us at this point? We couldn’t even get the same deal we previously had from UA. Adidas is putting in exactly how much they expect to get out of this arrangement and, until we prove otherwise, they’re right.

Edited by JTrue
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Also, another point - USF probably agreed on this design BEFORE the UA contract was terminated and BEFORE they signed with Adidas.  

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Also, another point - USF probably agreed on this design BEFORE the UA contract was terminated and BEFORE they signed with Adidas.  

Could help explain the effort, doesn’t explain how anyone could appreciate it.

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I’m positive they gave us a book of templates, fonts, and colors to choose from. But why do you think Adidas should care more about us at this point? We couldn’t even get the same deal we previously had from UA. Adidas is putting in exactly how much they expect to get out of this arrangement and, until we prove otherwise, they’re right.

I believe 💯 they are putting in the bare minimum effort, doesn’t explain how we should then appreciate it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

It really looks like we didn’t want to pay the extra five dollars for multi color prints.

And again you seem to think we are paying them.  Please stop. You don't like the uniforms. We get it.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

And again you seem to think we are paying them.  Please stop. You don't like the uniforms. We get it.

This was continuing my mall business model theme where people would pay for the product and is the only time it would even be alluded to that we paid for them, every other time I pointed out that we are barely being paid (so the difference is minute but still exists).  I made I think two posts about not liking them everything else has been responses to the responses on those posts. If the dialogue wasn’t continuing I wouldn’t be either.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

It really looks like we didn’t want to pay the extra five dollars for multi color prints.

We is your mall business?  Thought it was USF.

Edited by CousinRicky

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We is your mall business?  Thought it was USF.

I made a comparison to the quality of product and mall T-shirt print kiosks. Like I said this is the one time where I can see you thinking that I thought we paid for them but it was supposed to be a jab at the quality. If it makes you feel better I will say that I honestly thought we did not pay the extra $5 for multi color printing and that I think that’s the exact cost but there is no second time which would make “and again” make sense.

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

We’ve won zero conference championships, have poor attendance, and aren’t in a power 5. I don’t know how much we really “deserve.” The absolute best thing on our side is the age of our program and how high our ceiling is.  I didn’t like the deal at first, but now I agree, they put in what they think they’ll get out of this. I’m honestly surprised we got as many sweet uniforms as we did out of UA. The USF stores that used to be close to campus didn’t shut down because people were buying all of their merch. Even still, I like our new gear.