• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyre with pre-Adidas Adidas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,033
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hell yeah! Represent! 

Got free drinks from CLT to BOS from a FA who was a USF grad.   It always pays to wear the colors! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Got free drinks from CLT to BOS from a FA who was a USF grad.   It always pays to wear the colors! 

It’s amazing when I first moved up here very few had heard of USF. Twenty-five years later we are a national brand. Sports (the BE in particular) played an important role but we are also cranking out quality graduates every year and it is starting to add up. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Gotcha. I've never owned a jersey from UA, so my appreciation for them has always been from afar.

I like most everything else aside from the fan jerseys. I stock up on those gear sales. To be honest I’m really concerned that our new unis won’t get as hyped up. The past few years we’ve had some of the best kits in college football. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

So does anyone know when the new jersey designs will be released? Our deal with Adidas officially began on the 1st. I know it has only been 12 days but d***it I'm impatient!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

On 7/9/2018 at 10:17 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s amazing when I first moved up here very few had heard of USF. Twenty-five years later we are a national brand. Sports (the BE in particular) played an important role but we are also cranking out quality graduates every year and it is starting to add up. 

At my gym in Scranton, PA I've seen 3 different people wearing USF attire over the past year. First was a twenty something year old man with a USF hat (he said he got it from his dad who traveled to Tampa for work but didn't really seem to be familiar with the school or athletics -- just liked the logo). I spoke with Lauriell Young (2011-2014 women's soccer player) who was working out in a USF t-shirt and says she now works in the medical field here in Scranton. Also just yesterday, a young man walked in wearing a USF shirt. When I asked, he said his sister just graduated from USF in May but he does not attend. For how small town the area I live in is and how far away from USF I am, it's shocking to have such a connection to Tampa. I love it!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

At my gym in Scranton, PA I've seen 3 different people wearing USF attire over the past year. First was a twenty something year old man with a USF hat (he said he got it from his dad who traveled to Tampa for work but didn't really seem to be familiar with the school or athletics -- just liked the logo). I spoke with Lauriell Young (2011-2014 women's soccer player) who was working out in a USF t-shirt and says she now works in the medical field here in Scranton. Also just yesterday, a young man walked in wearing a USF shirt. When I asked, he said his sister just graduated from USF in May but he does not attend. For how small town the area I live in is and how far away from USF I am, it's shocking to have such a connection to Tampa. I love it!

One of my fraternity brothers grew up in Scranton.