• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

First, I got my south loop parking pass, coming with my wife, would love to meet up with some from on here. We aren't planning a big tailgate, but we will have a few cold beverages and something like subs and chips. Just point me in the right direction if there is a meeting place. 

Second, For anyone who might be staying near Hartford, there is a cool chance to see a second game this weekend, Dartmouth at Yale on Friday night. 6PM, I am doubly excited that the Dartmouth wide receiver coach is David Shula (yes, that Davis Shula, you might know his as the 20 year CEO of Shula's Steakhouses or the former Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach). 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,467
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

First, I got my south loop parking pass, coming with my wife, would love to meet up with some from on here. We aren't planning a big tailgate, but we will have a few cold beverages and something like subs and chips. Just point me in the right direction if there is a meeting place. 

Second, For anyone who might be staying near Hartford, there is a cool chance to see a second game this weekend, Dartmouth at Yale on Friday night. 6PM, I am doubly excited that the Dartmouth wide receiver coach is David Shula (yes, that Davis Shula, you might know his as the 20 year CEO of Shula's Steakhouses or the former Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach). 

Wow Shula is a position coach at Dartmouth, that's quite a fall from a NFL HC.

Edited by flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461

38 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Wow Shula is a position coach at Dartmouth, that's quite a fall from a NFL HC.

It is quite a fall from CEO of national restaurant chain too. lol. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

My wife and I have a parking pass in lot 11  how do you live close to UMass. We would be happy to get some adult beverages and some food and snacks and host a tailgate before the game. We just need to get an idea of who would be interested.  And an idea of how many people would come and we can get it set up .

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  975
  • Days Won:  1

A few of us have passes for the South Loop Lot.  We will be bringing some food and drinks.  Should be at the lot around Noon.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am grilling out as soon as the gates open. I am with a Umass crew but will try to walk around and introduce myself. I have no idea how many USF fans will be there (300?) but if some of you could post where you are specifically at or any unique features of your tailgate that would be great. I’ll have a USF flag draped over a front table. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, BDYZR said:

Cruisin around Massachusetts.

GO BULLS!

BCD1DEB3-D046-4104-9D84-52A1896FCF0D.jpeg

Made it through Rockport, Marblehead, Cape Ann, Ipswich, Gloucester, Beverly, and Salem. Hit up a brewer in each.

Starting in Boston now at Durty Nelly’s.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439

Just signed on for Amherst 24 hour turnaround.   Hoping to see a strong turnout of Bulls this weekend.   Football in some actual fall weather will be greatly welcomed.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24

My plan was to go to this game but apparently there are 0 cars for rent in all of Boston. Any chance anyone from this board driving from Boston in the morning of, returning after the game, and have extra room in their car?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277

I will be there with my brother and nephew.  I also picked up a south loop parking pass, will pick up subs and cold beverages and will be there between 1-1:30.  We will be on the look out for you all.