• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta have a little respect for Frost

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

After watching the UCF game, and how Frost handled it afterwards with his players, you can't help but gained a certain amount of respect for him

Many coaches don't even finish the season, and they bail on their players before the season even ends

Watching him congratulate and thank each one of his players on and off the field, and watching his emotion and his dedication until the very end, was certainly worthy of respect

+1 for Scott Frost

I think it showed a HUGE amount of class on his behalf for his student athletes and the UCF program

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Great..is his 15 minutes on this board over yet????

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, MikePhillips said:

After watching the UCF game, and how Frost handled it afterwards with his players, you can't help but gained a certain amount of respect for him

Many coaches don't even finish the season, and they bail on their players before the season even ends

Watching him congratulate and thank each one of his players on and off the field, and watching his emotion and his dedication until the very end, was certainly worthy of respect

+1 for Scott Frost

I think it showed a HUGE amount of class on his behalf for his student athletes and the UCF program

He's also sticking around for the bowl game. IIRC, Brian Kelly bolted before the Cincy-Florida bowl game when he was hired by Notre Dame. Good for Frost that he decided to see it through...

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

5 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

He's also sticking around for the bowl game. IIRC, Brian Kelly bolted before the Cincy-Florida bowl game when he was hired by Notre Dame. Good for Frost that he decided to see it through...

I don’t think he will be allowed to coach the bowl game. Not one Head Coach has stuck around to Coach the bowl game after thanking a new job, at least not to my recollection. Assistants yes but I don’t think the HC can. Besides if he coaches the bowl game it will cause unnecessary distractions for the team, they didn’t win yesterday for Frost, they won yesterday for each other which was made clear on the telecast when the announcers mentioned a players only meeting before the game after a ****** week of practice. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

I don’t think he will be allowed to coach the bowl game. Not one Head Coach has stuck around to Coach the bowl game after thanking a new job, at least not to my recollection. Assistants yes but I don’t think the HC can. Besides if he coaches the bowl game it will cause unnecessary distractions for the team, they didn’t win yesterday for Frost, they won yesterday for each other which was made clear on the telecast when the announcers mentioned a players only meeting before the game after a ****** week of practice. 

Urban Meyer at Utah. Pretty much the same situation. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

That's like going to prom with your girlfriend after she dumps you for another guy lol  He will get the P***y after you drop her home buddy. lol