• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RJS Annoyance after the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

I don't normally like to push for our own OCS but I have to say we do really need one. Last night after the game a group of us were all in the south end zone waiting for Auggie and Quinton to thank them for all they did for the program but before they could get to us the cops all moved in to throw us out. Auggie and Q were clearly coming and wanted to thank all the fans that were there but we never got the chance. I can't help but think this would not have happened if we had our own place. It was senior night and all we probably needed was another 5 minutes but they didn't care. 

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, python815 said:

I don't normally like to push for our own OCS but I have to say we do really need one. Last night after the game a group of us were all in the south end zone waiting for Auggie and Quinton to thank them for all they did for the program but before they could get to us the cops all moved in to throw us out. Auggie and Q were clearly coming and wanted to thank all the fans that were there but we never got the chance. I can't help but think this would not have happened if we had our own place. It was senior night and all we probably needed was another 5 minutes but they didn't care. 

I had the same thing happen to me. Buddy and I were standing waiting in 124, and got to thank Cam, Devin, and MVS but before Auggie and Q could even make it past the 50 we were told to leave. When asked why we were waiting one of the cops said that he didn't even know who Q was...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

had the same experience. Cops just being cops. Didn't know Q so I i said, "he's better than Tim Tebow -statistically" then he oh nodded. The ass cop I was talking to said it was Mark Harlan who is responsible for making us leave?  Yeah I told them how I felt . Like a fellow bullspenner said, we rent and they are the tenant. This doesn't happen if we have our own place.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

OCS!  OCS!  OCS!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If we had more people at this game, the PoPo wouldn't have singled you all out. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

they most likely didn't care what you wanted to do as the faster they got you out of the stadium, the faster they could go home themselves.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, MikeG said:

they most likely didn't care what you wanted to do as the faster they got you out of the stadium, the faster they could go home themselves.

yep, probably would happen at an OCS as well.