• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

24 Hour Rule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

I'm not going to go crazy with this transitive property thing but, Navy got beat down by Temple. The one team that gave UCiF fits. 

I whole heartedly don't believe they've been tested this year. With us facing our evil doppelganger in Huston and luck being clearly on their side, we've been reminded of what it feels like to be knocked down and now we're hungrier than ever. 

UCiF is still riding high after giving up 30+ to Peay... Dont be surprised if they lose to SMU either. The only team they've played with a defense was NAVY and low and behold they didn't look like world beaters. We'll be more than fine. We're going to bounce the bounce house and ride their tears to the conference championship game. 

I am not going to get too excited about the comment of giving up 30 points to Peay. Let’s face it, that had to be a difficult game to get up for...and ucf’s offense is the real issue and they rolled. But, statistically, it is hard to run the table in any conference...let’s see how they do at SMU and at Temple. Both will be good games where anything can happen. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

On 10/29/2017 at 9:30 PM, James Gaddis said:

New banned phrase from this day forward... 4th and 24. 

In the cemetery next to "VooDoo Five" and "Illegal Forward Propulsion"?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

I'm not going to go crazy with this transitive property thing but, Navy got beat down by Temple. The one team that gave UCiF fits. 

I whole heartedly don't believe they've been tested this year. With us facing our evil doppelganger in Huston and luck being clearly on their side, we've been reminded of what it feels like to be knocked down and now we're hungrier than ever. 

UCiF is still riding high after giving up 30+ to Peay... Dont be surprised if they lose to SMU either. The only team they've played with a defense was NAVY and low and behold they didn't look like world beaters. We'll be more than fine. We're going to bounce the bounce house and ride their tears to the conference championship game. 

Transitive property thing could go the other way as well.  They beat the snot out of Memphis who beat Houston who beat us.  Just sayin...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

44 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Transitive property thing could go the other way as well.  They beat the snot out of Memphis who beat Houston who beat us.  Just sayin...

Very true, I still think that Memphis game was a trap for them. I don't think they ever mentally got off of the plane. But I agree with your logic in highlighting the dangers of the transitive property. Plus I had to get past my 666 post lol

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, TromBull12 said:

Very true, I still think that Memphis game was a trap for them. I don't think they ever mentally got off of the plane. But I agree with your logic in highlighting the dangers of the transitive property. Plus I had to get past my 666 post lol

Transitive property aside.  We match up with them pretty good in terms of athletes and we will be the best defense they've faced this season.  I believe it will come down to coaching and creativity and this is what has me concerned.  StrongBall vs Frostball.  CCS will have a conservative approach and try and win the game with defense and that's a recipe for disaster against an offense like C's.  On the other hand, Frost will just try and shock and awe us with points and make us have to win it in a shoot out.  

First things first.  Let's beat UConn.  Go Bulls!

33 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Transitive property aside.  We match up with them pretty good in terms of athletes and we will be the best defense they've faced this season.  I believe it will come down to coaching and creativity and this is what has me concerned.  StrongBall vs Frostball.  CCS will have a conservative approach and try and win the game with defense and that's a recipe for disaster against an offense like C's.  On the other hand, Frost will just try and shock and awe us with points and make us have to win it in a shoot out.  

First things first.  Let's beat UConn.  Go Bulls!

Strong will go ball control to keep ucf offense off the field. If he tries a track meet approach on offense we will get blown off the field. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

19 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Strong will go ball control to keep ucf offense off the field. If he tries a track meet approach on offense we will get blown off the field. 

But if you are going to do that then run the play clock down.  Stupid to have 3 runs up the middle and a punt and take 40 seconds off the clock.

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

But if you are going to do that then run the play clock down.  Stupid to have 3 runs up the middle and a punt and take 40 seconds off the clock.

Agree