• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulane 0 Memphis 35 - 2nd quarter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Randy Cross during Tulane/Memphis.  

"Having seen both those teams (USF & UCF) I think UCF is considerably better. Just a better all around football team"

Edited by Bulls Are We

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

32 minutes ago, Bulls Are We said:

"Having seen both those teams (USF & UCF) I think UCF is considerably better. Just a better all around football team"

You know what? I am enjoying watching this undefeated season (at this point), amazing qb, awesome senior class, and national ranking. I hope and believe this can be the year. Undefeated, conference champion, and NY6 berth.

If outsiders want to try to put all of that down, **** them. I love my Bulls and have been spoiled the last 25 or so games. Let's ride this high as long as we can. As we all know CFB programs can completely shift in a short amount of time.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

You know what? I am enjoying watching this undefeated season (at this point), amazing qb, awesome senior class, and national ranking. I hope and believe this can be the year. Undefeated, conference champion, and NY6 berth.

If outsiders want to try to put all of that down, **** them. I love my Bulls and have been spoiled the last 25 or so games. Let's ride this high as long as we can. As we all know CFB programs can completely shift in a short amount of time.

Amen Brother!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Bulls Are We said:

Don't care. Doesn't matter. We just need to get the Ws.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

36 minutes ago, Randy Cross said:

Unlike Randy Cross, I can proudly say I have never seen UCF play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I have been a life long ( and that is one a$$ long life)  Niner fan, until about 4 years ago. Colin K. ruined me for following the Niners. 

Randy Cross is clueless, UCF may or nay not be better, but when he broadcast the last UCF game, it was like he was completely unprepared, and he never shut up. Rambled his big mouth, the whole game long. 

I saw  UCF vs.his beloved Bruins predicted for a Bowl game. That would be glorious. UCF would crush UCLA, by 30.

Edited by footnfan1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

I have been a life long ( and that is one a$$ long life)  Niner fan, until about 4 years ago. Colin K. ruined me for following the Niners. 

Randy Cross is clueless, UCF may or nay not be better, but when he broadcast the last UCF game, it was like he was completely unprepared, and he never shut up. Rambled his big mouth, the whole game long. 

I saw  UCF vs.his beloved Bruins predicted for a Bowl game. That would be glorious. UCF would crush UCLA, by 30.

Unfortunately most of these so called analysts do the same thing.  After about the 1st quarter they just start repeating the crap notes they took for the game.  Thanks God for the mute button.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

He must have mispronounced , all game long, at least 6 names, all kids he met the might before in the prep session. Just terrible.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Gas bag donated his brain to science. I don't think they'll find much.

Slightly OT, but have you guys heard Tony Romo as an analyst on CBS? Really insightful.