• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Legitimate question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Thats the game coaching has to remove the limiter on offense and play all out.  The run up the middle  3 times and kick fgs wont work in that game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

USF has beat teams with a combined record of 12-28, UCF has beaten teams with a combined record of 15-17. Both teams have yet to play e  really good team. Memphis at 5-1 may be the only swing game, but who knows. Navy will be the other 5-1 team that UCF will play. 

Both teams are even in my mind, USF has QF which is huge, UCF had 8-9 players scoring TD's last night.  QB is having an all world accuract season, and only sacked once all year.

USF D is good, but how good? Your beating bad teams. UCF has softened on D, not a good trend. Be well.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Meanwhile our coach knows we can play better. That is a good sign. 

15 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Meanwhile our coach knows we can play better. That is a good sign. 

I saw that...good im glad he knows we should have score 50 on cincy.

Needs to be mad at Gilbert with his lame redzone offensive playcalling. My toddler could have called better plays. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

10 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

CCS holds back the offense. Don't think it's a fair comparison. If he let us loose I think we would have more impressive victories 

How long are we going to say he is "holding back" the offense?  Perhaps this IS our offense.  We are six games in to an undefeated season.  I think it is safe to say that we are who we are on offense and there is no more "holding back the playbook" stuff going on.  

5 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

How long are we going to say he is "holding back" the offense?  Perhaps this IS our offense.  We are six games in to an undefeated season.  I think it is safe to say that we are who we are on offense and there is no more "holding back the playbook" stuff going on.  

Except vs one team I cant remeber who he opened up the offense and it looked great so it can be done when wanted.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I still think we have one really great intangible...experience! We are a senior team and many of our players have seen it all. It could be the tipping point.

Lets al so not forget C still has to play at Navy and SMU can play well on any given Saturday. Still a lot of FB left to be played. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

USF lost some wonderful play makers, difference makers. The long ball threat this year, IMO, is not as strong, and it was all world last year to be honest. That could change, lots of football left.

Another fun fact - We have not played an FBS team with a winning record, I think that is a concern.

ucf - has played a few with winning or even records and a couple with losing records and have dominated every game they played.

I am still very concerned about our offensive performance, slow starts, etc.  Especially given the inferior competition we have played.  

6 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Except vs one team I cant remeber who he opened up the offense and it looked great so it can be done when wanted.

I still think that is an outlier.  I guess my point is that I believe that what we see normally is CCS offense and that is what the players are practicing day in and day out.  It is who we are.