• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Vanilla Rice

To answer everyone's question.  yes there are eight guys.  You have Eric and Tim up front with Terrance and T. Rob at the ends.  Backing up are Stix and Buie at end and Cray and Clebert at tackle.  After that, that is it.  Then you also have Big Wood.  He plays end but will move to NT in order to shore up some depth.  Only thing is, Woondy is only 245 pounds and playing nose tackle but he has been with the program for two years.  Next year the position will hurt unless they sign some really good defensive linemen (both ends and tackles) next year.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vanilla Rice

Again, Omni, it's spring practice we're talking about...not fall.  ANd trust me, Jimbo doesn't like anyone at his practice (fall practice).  Even special groups but sometimes he doesn't control that.  Preferebly though, he'd rather not have them.  It gets a little nutty out there at practice and it really isn't for all to see.  Sheriff knows what I'm talking about.  I think people might have a different opinion of things if they saw how scarry things can get at a typical USF practice.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Again, Omni, it's spring practice we're talking about...not fall.  ANd trust me, Jimbo doesn't like anyone at his practice (fall practice).  Even special groups but sometimes he doesn't control that.  Preferebly though, he'd rather not have them.  It gets a little nutty out there at practice and it really isn't for all to see.  Sheriff knows what I'm talking about.  I think people might have a different opinion of things if they saw how scarry things can get at a typical USF practice.

Vanilla, when you GIVE enough, even fall practices open up.  Just remember that when bashing some of these folks. (Hint: They give a lot).

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Welcome V.R. and try to take it easy on S. Bien - he's taking it easier on others too...  ;)

Some good info and another good argument for keeping guest posting open.

I just wonder if it will take 50 years for some guy to get off his deathbed, poke his head out the door and say to the media "I am Vanilla Ice...."

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

This tread has become a mute point it appears. :(

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

This tread has become a mute point it appears. :(

hehe.....he said mute.... ;D

Mute:

1 : unable to speak : DUMB

2 : characterized by absence of speech: as a : felt or experienced but not expressed <touched her hand in mute sympathy> b : refusing to plead directly or stand trial <the prisoner stands mute>

3 : remaining silent, undiscovered, or unrecognized

4 a : contributing nothing to the pronunciation of a word <the b in plumb is mute> b : contributing to the pronunciation of a word but not representing the nucleus of a syllable <the e in mate is mute>

Guest BasketBull.
moot! moot point!  :)

No! NO!

charliepre2.jpgIt's a moo point! Moo!

(you've had to seen the episode to know the reference ---FUNNY!)  ;D

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

"Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter."

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Vanilla Rice... my email is twodeeptwolong@hotmail.com.

On the signs in front of the trailers, that was the work of these two girls that were pretty psyched I had made the team. They actually got camoflagued with green and black paint and war fatigues and then hit the trailers. They also left cupcakes or cookies for the coaches with my number on it... it was pretty funny, but Leavitt was about to kick me off for it and he ripped me a new a-hole like only Leavitt can do (I swear to my dying day I didn't have anything to do with it). He did make me clean all the signs up (kinda sucked because I was working nights during the summer and I got a phone call at 8:30AM to get my ass to the office ASAP after having just gotten off at 5 AM).

On the cooler, it was actually fall practice, I had gotten a deep heal bruise that wouldn't heal so they threw me in a cast. When we had the last fall full contact scrimmage before we opened up with Jacksonville State, I had brought my Budweiser beach chair and a cooler with some Bud products to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Leavitt went nuts on me and threw me off the field with some choice words. You don't understand how many time Coach Canales saved my ass from Leavitt. Leavitt was God to me... or he at least knew the right strings to pull to put the fear of God in me. It was weird... when he was around, I would blow my assignments or drop the ball... he just had the effect. It was like I was never comfortable with him looking over my shoulders... don't know why still... but... that's life. Good luck with fall practice... it always is a **** cooker out on those fields... and Leavitt will get the last bit of sweat out of you that he can.

My number for Hugh is 813-494-7026. Wonder how the Canadian broads are treating him? Hopefully he scores on the field as much as he is scoring in Canada.

The Sheriff