• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Vanilla Rice

Sherrif- I just e-mailed Hugh your info.  That story you posted is even funnier than Hugh's version.  HA HA HA.  I have heard about that it was these two girls that sent Leavitt cookies with your number on it.  Thing is, I wonder if he ate them?  Knowing his sweet tooth, he probably did.  Dude, what were you thinking with the beach chair?  Was that meant to be funny?  That must have got a good laugh out of some people.  It made me laugh when Hugh told me the story.  Speaking of funny stories.  Did you ever hear the one last year about C.D. coming to practice to address the team and he threw a rant and cussed Leavitt out in front of everyone?  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vanilla Rice

Sheriff,

Wow, you got some balls posting your e-mail and phone number on here.  I would think there are to many crazies on this posting thing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Sheriff,

Wow, you got some balls posting your e-mail and phone number on here.  I would think there are to many crazies on this posting thing.

He's already "had" most of the crazies, so he pretty much knows them all.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

LOL. good one there.

Im not sure i would call people here "crazies" there are a lot of big supporters of USF football with diferent opinions but i havent heard of anyone going overboard on any issue. By the way i would say Sheriff knows or has met everyone on this board.

Guest Vanilla Rice

When it comes to fans......there still are some crazies out there.  Why do you think when pro athletes check themselves into hotels, they use aliasis (ESPN did a segment on that).  

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

When it comes to fans......there still are some crazies out there.  Why do you think when pro athletes check themselves into hotels, they use aliasis (ESPN did a segment on that).  

There is a place to go for help with this.  An 'Alias Maker' link from RonMexico.com.

My alias is Jean Pierre Andorra.

http://gorillamask.net/ronmexico/

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Mine is Guy Togo ;D

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Thanks for sending my info to him... I don't know if Leavitt ate them, but I do know Coach Magee and Big Sweat said they were good. Those girls were pretty funny with the stuff they did... at the spring game, they went to field early in the morning and hung signs all over the fence with my number on it... Hell... with all 50 people at the spring game that year, I felt like a P-I-M-P. Hey... thanks for bringing back some old memories...

Tell Hugh he should stop by this message board some day and holler at us... we miss hearing HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH by the Ray Jay announcer!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Mine's worse...

Ricky Blacksburg

Tough to beat a name like Guy Togo... :-/