• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Vanilla Rice

I'm not trying to ridicule anyone.  Just don't like it when there are people who work hard to produce something and when the results aren't what most people want, they criticize on chat sites.  do you think that the intention is to lose?  Or to play bad?  That's not the intention.  Again, it's a lot of work and a full day to do what a student-athlete does.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

Hey buddy, why not put all that on one post.  Looks like there may be a new smazza on the boards, albeit with far better grammar....

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

there is no tolerance for someone that thinks outside the box

tnbull-lighten up.do you live in tenn,born there, etc

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully this Vanilla Rice will also be a one hit wonder (One day post)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

Well VR:

I rather read what Bien has to post than your posts that add NOTHING to the discussion. You dont like his posts dont read them, after all you are not even a member of this board.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I like the objectivity of Vanilla Rice as well as the input we get from Bien. Rice hit on some real strong points... and at the same point, I think Bien did play some college ball in his day and has offered a ton of info we can't get from other people through his sources.

Vanilla Rice... got any news on the QB situation or any other position that you can throw out to us? On guest posting... I enjoy it myself... half the info is meaningless, half is pretty good. Post away...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why are members so uptight about guests posting here?

vr  was a face voice adding some good points

Guest S.  Bien
I'm not trying to ridicule anyone.  Just don't like it when there are people who work hard to produce something and when the results aren't what most people want, they criticize on chat sites.  do you think that the intention is to lose?  Or to play bad?  That's not the intention.  Again, it's a lot of work and a full day to do what a student-athlete does.

Three things vanilla.  First, I don't know what posts your reading because I was generally siding with the team, and respecting julmiste.  Secondly, don't begin to try and guess who I am, I played, and once did some HS assistant coaching in the area- I am a friend of the program.  Therefore I get a good giggle out of the jock insinuation, but whatever enough here know me.  Third, if you've got something to contribute then contribute.  We'd all love to hear it and not just attacks on posters.  It sounds like your itching to tell us some stuff so please do.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

I dont get uptight about guest postings, i welcome VR and other guest posters that have something new to add to the conversation.

NOTICE the thread was about Searcy and the DLine,Bien posted a reply that gave his thoughts on it, VR 's reply was to question his knowledge etc. I have no problem if VR or other posters would give information regarding the topic rather than blast the previous poster or post one word nonsense.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

tnbull-lighten up.do you live in tenn,born there, etc

Born in Leesburg, but I now live in TN.  My parents are USF alums.  I am attending Sewanee but will be transferring to USF in January.  Sorry for the remark smazza, i was just joking around.