• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Unlimited - new iheartradio channel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

USF BULLS UNLIMITED

http://gousfbulls.com/news/2017/8/23/football-athletics-to-launch-usf-bulls-unlimited-a-24-7-digital-station-on-iheartradio.aspx

USF will now offer free access to Live events on iHeart Radio.  This is HUGE news as now we don't have to subscribe to BullsCast to be able to get stop and go/buffering webcasts of some live events.

Looks like this is one of the perks to partnering with TBEP.

We are moving into the 21st Century!!!!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

This excites the he|| out of me. I'd love to hear some good original programming too. Like player bios... Where are they now?... Maybe even good podcast/call in show material. I'd almost listen to Collin's podcast if it were possible here.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Days Won:  0

So just to be clear, we can listen to the games on this station and not just pregame etc....?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

8 minutes ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

So just to be clear, we can listen to the games on this station and not just pregame etc....?

Yes, according to the link. But it doesn't say we'll get ALL of them, nor does it say will they all be FREE... For example, what happens when MBB and Football are both playing at the same time?

Programming on USF Bulls Unlimited will include live game broadcasts, USF coaches radio shows, and past memorable games from football, men's and women's basketball, baseball and more. Original programming will also be added to the mix featuring USF student-athletes, coaches and administrators and giving fans a closer look at the Bulls and college athletics.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Yes, according to the link. But it doesn't say we'll get ALL of them, nor does it say will they all be FREE... For example, what happens when MBB and Football are both playing at the same time?

Programming on USF Bulls Unlimited will include live game broadcasts, USF coaches radio shows, and past memorable games from football, men's and women's basketball, baseball and more. Original programming will also be added to the mix featuring USF student-athletes, coaches and administrators and giving fans a closer look at the Bulls and college athletics.

I would think you would use the Radio.net option (WWBA). 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just signed up with iHeart since they won't let you access it from the app without signing in.

What a crock of **** this software is. Requires birth year and gender to create an account, and doesn't believe 1900 is a valid birth year. Won't let you sign in without choosing a/some genre(s) of stations you like, and doesn't have standard android settings menus. WTF are they thinking? When you build an app, you can't ask for any customer data you don't absolutely NEED. You want more data from me? You got to EARN it, buy earning my trust, and then giving me something I value in replacement. As soon as the season is over, this app is getting deleted.

Hey iHeart! EFF YOU!

/rant

• Upvote 2