• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bulls Unlimited - new iheartradio channel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Before proceeding any further, I'm going to need you mother's maiden name.

Her name's Helen Waite. If you need more data, go to Helen Waite.

(read it fast)

:D

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Brad said:

That's a sneaky app.  I've had that app for years.  I logged in to look for the station, and it asked be to press my home button to subscribe at $5.95/month.  That's genius, not really.  The usual home button usage is to utilize a stored password.  Glad I had a chance to cancel.  Beware.

Thought I could search and find the station, but apparently won't even show in the app until Saturday?

Well I guess not, BD found it...

Just search USF. not the unlimited, or USF Bulls...

Don't quite understand what happend.  I got the app gave my name, email, and birth date and I got the channel. Never once did it say to pay for anything. There is a free trial on the top of the app so I suspect you would be charged, but that is for non commercial music. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Had the app already on phone ... for Lightning probably, wouldn't be caught dead with iheart otherwise  ... searched USF and added it with no problems. Never heard a recording of fight song with words before.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Had the app already on phone ... for Lightning probably, wouldn't be caught dead with iheart otherwise  ... searched USF and added it with no problems. Never heard a recording of fight song with words before.

Yeah it sounds pretty cool. Glad I'm not the only one that found it. I'm wondering if they will update the search name to USF Unlimited come tomorrow 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

13 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Bigot, if he wants to identify as a 117 year old who are you to tell him no?   iHeart radio is not very inclusive 

I also heard iHeartRadio doesn't like people from Middle Tennessee so they can't use the radio either.  

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I also heard iHeartRadio doesn't like people from Middle Tennessee so they can't use the radio either.  

Dude, iHeartRadio thrives on people from middle Tennessee ...

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Original programming will be cool, but old radio game broadcasts?  I'm as big of a fan as anyone and I'm pretty sure I'll never listen to an old game.  Youtube has most of the old games (at least the wins), and you can at least watch the plays.  Unless I'm missing something I can't see this being that great.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

Original programming will be cool, but old radio game broadcasts?  I'm as big of a fan as anyone and I'm pretty sure I'll never listen to an old game.  Youtube has most of the old games (at least the wins), and you can at least watch the plays.  Unless I'm missing something I can't see this being that great.

True but with the old radio broadcast you don't have to hear Keck or Graber announce the game...

3 hours ago, JoeB said:

Noon tomorrow they're kicking off the programming with the radio broadcast of the inaugural game. I think that one will be pretty cool to listen to ...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Noon tomorrow they're kicking off the programming with the radio broadcast of the inaugural game. I think that one will be pretty cool to listen to ...

Should be the voices of Louk & Robinson as they were here since day one. They may sounds younger but it should be them on the radio broadcast.