• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Unlimited - new iheartradio channel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I remember listening to this game on the Internet while living in Philadelphia. Went right to the radio station covering the game to hear it...thought that was so cool that I was able to do that. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Now 49-3.

For those who missed it, there are recent articles about the players on the '97 team, which are fun to read:

"More than two decades after the University of Tampa played its last game, the city returned to the Saturday football stratosphere when USF played its inaugural contest on Sept. 6, 1997. That 80-3 rout of Kentucky Wesleyan, before a Houlihan's Stadium crowd of 49,212, occurred nearly two years to the day after the Florida Board of Regents officially endorsed a football program for USF. In observance of the 20-year anniversary of that ground-breaking contest, the Tampa Bay Times is looking back at the first Bulls' football team."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/1997-usf-bulls-scott-mccready-trades-green-and-gold-for-black-belts/2334225

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Downloaded the app, but can't get the station to play. Tried several others and they worked just fine. USF stations pulls up but nothing happens. Any ideas? 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, af_bull05 said:

Downloaded the app, but can't get the station to play. Tried several others and they worked just fine. USF stations pulls up but nothing happens. Any ideas? 

I just went to this link directly without downloading anything and it worked for me. I thought it wasn't working at first, but then realized the sound there was on mute. Perhaps, that is also your problem.

https://www.iheart.com/live/usf-bulls-unlimited-7424/

Edited by Mama_Bull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,951
  • Days Won:  469

I forgot to tune in for the debut!  ****!

What's on after the Inaugural game?

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

I forgot to tune in for the debut!  ****!

What's on after the Inaugural game?

There is a replay button there. I don't know if it will work after the game.

"The channel will launch Saturday at noon with a classic rebroadcast of the Bulls' very first football game played Sept. 6, 1997 vs. Kentucky Wesleyan. Original programming and a replay of the first USF Football Radio Show with Charlie Strong will then lead up to the 2017 Bulls kickoff at San Jose State (7:30 p.m. ET), starting with the pregame show at 5:30 p.m."

http://gousfbulls.com/news/2017/8/23/football-athletics-to-launch-usf-bulls-unlimited-a-24-7-digital-station-on-iheartradio.aspx

It's now 63-3 after the third period.

Edited by Mama_Bull

20 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I just went to this link directly without downloading anything and it worked for me. I thought it wasn't working at first, but then realized the sound there was on mute. Perhaps, that is also your problem.

https://www.iheart.com/live/usf-bulls-unlimited-7424/

I got it to work finally with the link. It wasn't working at first so I let it sit for a few minutes while I did something else. Then it started playing out of nowhere. 

Thanks! 

39 minutes ago, af_bull05 said:

I am being told it is not working on android devices but all is good for apple devices. 

• Upvote 1

Funny the recording of the game is starting to fade, you can hear music from another station. 

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am being told it is not working on android devices but all is good for apple devices. 

That could be it. I was able to get it to work briefly directly from the website, but the app seems to be a no go.