• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

56 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Just got this off of the SC message board. As of four days ago they have only sold 650 tickets:

.the "best fans" in the country have purchased less than 650 tickets to the Birmingham Bowl...what an embarrassment. I can account for 10 of the tickets...what about you? Spoke to the club/ticket office and the excuses center around "product on the field' ********! The **** tater tots took more than that out to the smurf bowl several years ago...are they better fans than us?!?!?!?! I can hear another dumbo rant/recruiting tactic about "The Coots" not supporting their team when they're down. I guess many fans have forgotten 0-21. Didn't win our first bowl game until The CARQUEST Bowl( my family and I were there). The days when we just were excited to be bowl eligible. Spare me the BS about obc and staff quitting... I support The USC because its MY **** SCHOOL!!! I give $15K+ per year in Dues, YES Fees, and Tickets to ALL sports to help support MY SCHOOL and the students that chose to attend and represent it on the field/court/arena of competition. The "product on the field" will never sway my allegiance or support and should be the same for any TRUE fan. I can see the urange clad crowd doing crap like this...but The USC.!?!?!?!

Attendance problems are becoming endemic. Be interesting to see a break down of all the pre New Year's bowls and the attendance.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

John Lewis told me last night we are around 2k and, as noted above, SC has sold very few.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

my children 

O .... M .... G!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I wish I could make the schedule work this year... :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Yup, we've got a lot of work to do. I've purchased my tix. My wife and I will be flying to ATL and driving a rental over to Birmingham for the game. We book back to Tampa after the game. 

You're ahead of me. No go this year barring some surprising changes in litigation postures next week.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

O .... M .... G!

I knew that would come as a shock to some members of TBP, it also shocks me too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I knew that would come as a shock to some members of TBP, it also shocks me too.

I want to see DNA results. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Yeah, I'm still waiting to get an idea of what the weather will be like, will probably have some of my children in tow and can't afford to throw down money on an event I can't attend.

Assume rainy and cold (45 degrees or so).  If you happen to get lucky and get a 60-65 degree sunny day, be happy.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

Just now, BullsFanInTX said:

Assume rainy and cold (45 degrees or so).  If you happen to get lucky and get a 60-65 degree sunny day, be happy.

Yeah, typical climate for that time of year, I live about 2.5 hours drive away, so probably will be a game time decision if I go or not.  Need at least in the 50s with sun to make it happen.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Average Temp for Birmingham on Dec. 29th is a High of 54 and a low of 35.  So expect crappy weather.  Just hope for no rain/wind which will make it very raw.  It will most likely be in the 40s at game time.  Anything above 55 would be a bonus.

• Upvote 1