• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,495
  • Days Won:  0

We had some UCF fans in front of us who would stand up and announce to everyone when UCF got a first down.  Apparently, the rest of their fans have trouble following the game and need to be told when to cheer.  

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

On 11/26/2016 at 8:14 PM, crambone said:

Their tears are so sweet. Head over to their Rivals board and all they can do is ***** about how we "ran up the score" by running the ball 4 consecutive times inside their 10-yard line, or their past accomplishments from 3-4 years ago. So sad.

They are a bunch of cry babies.  Program started in 1979 and they think because we have not won a championship that they are superior.  They have been a FBS team since 1996.  First bowl was 2005 with a 3-4 record in the Bowls. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I had a drunken UCiF fan sitting behind me in 219. He and his inbred family snuck liquor into the game. crazy drunk. He spilled a beer down the back of my head and my back. Then he spilled a coke on my 9-yr old daughter. Classless.

16 minutes ago, Rizman said:

They are a bunch of cry babies.  Program started in 1979 and they think because we have not won a championship that they are superior.  They have been a FBS team since 1996.  First bowl was 2005 with a 3-4 record in the Bowls. 

Don't forget about our empty trophy case.  They like throwing that one in there.  I'd still rather have all our Big East wins over their CUSA trophies.  Has anyone ever cared about CUSA?

18 minutes ago, chrisdashley said:

I had a drunken UCiF fan sitting behind me in 219. He and his inbred family snuck liquor into the game. crazy drunk. He spilled a beer down the back of my head and my back. Then he spilled a coke on my 9-yr old daughter. Classless.

I had a ding on my car from the UCF car parked next to me.  I guess Moral Victories, right?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

Perfect football weekend 

It really was.  Best things that happened, in order:

1) USF beat UCF.  

2) Bucs beat Seahawks

3) FSU beat Florida

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/28/2016 at 9:41 AM, bullstampede9922 said:

Don't forget about our empty trophy case.  They like throwing that one in there.  I'd still rather have all our Big East wins over their CUSA trophies.  Has anyone ever cared about CUSA?

Except our trophy case isn't empty. Just because we don't have a conference championship trophy doesn't mean we have none. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, crambone said:

Except our trophy case isn't empty. Just because we don't have a conference championship trophy doesn't mean we have none. 

Excellent point! Although no conference championships yet, we have done well for ourselfs in the 16 years we have been 1a. Also we picked up that highway sign this year. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

There are plenty of other metrics they leave out because of course it would make them look worse...for example...number of bowl wins...alltime winning percentage, winning percentage vs top 25 teams, winning percentage vs p5 teams, head to head record...that doesn't stop our crazy little friends from kicking and screaming in the twitter verse now does it...

• Upvote 1