• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Levitt as DC in 2017. How out of my mind am I?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Never mix bath salts and crack

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Never mix bath salts and crack

Isn't that more of an FSU thing?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BullDoug said:

Plz explain what Judy did to kill the deal?  Im seriously curious bc I do not know the story.  

BTW CJL may still be here if he would have just manned up and confessed and apologized. That is unless the big dollar alums just wanted him gone. The cover up was just unwise on many levels. 

Big east TV contract was up, ESPN gave us a great new deal, Judy led the charge to turn down the TV deal and ask for more money, shortly after that ESPN talked the ACC to take in Pitt and Syracuse.   The Big East died that day.  Then ESPN stuck it to us with a 3 million dollar a year TV deal.    She led the charge to can CJL because he was not her yes man.  Yes he made a mistake but they could have done other things, reduce his salary suspend him for half the season.  The school  did end up losing a court battle with CJL over the termination, so I think they could have kept him if they wanted to.   Look at our BBT Judy led the charge to fire the coach just one season from being I think in  the NCCA tournament    HE was bringing in some good players that all left to major programs.  She is our main problem.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

6 minutes ago, Bullinchinashop said:

Big east TV contract was up, ESPN gave us a great new deal, Judy led the charge to turn down the TV deal and ask for more money, shortly after that ESPN talked the ACC to take in Pitt and Syracuse.   The Big East died that day.  Then ESPN stuck it to us with a 3 million dollar a year TV deal.    She led the charge to can CJL because he was not her yes man.  Yes he made a mistake but they could have done other things, reduce his salary suspend him for half the season.  The school  did end up losing a court battle with CJL over the termination, so I think they could have kept him if they wanted to.   Look at our BBT Judy led the charge to fire the coach just one season from being I think in  the NCCA tournament    HE was bringing in some good players that all left to major programs.  She is our main problem.  

I have not seen anything that states this.  Please provide a link or source where you got this info from.

CJL reportedly was not cooperating with the investigation.  Often, the cover up is worse than the crime.

Again, please provide a source or link for this, because the hiring and firing of coaches is usually the AD's job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

This is so far from the realm of possibility that I fear for the OP's sense of reality and safety.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

This thread delivers.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said: