• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

academic fraud investigation in Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So your question isn't whether someone can coach both, which they can, you just wanted everyone to know you think COA is a bad coach. Way to go out on a limb.

Any evidence that he isn't our CSH?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Post should be titled "Our Basketball is Fraud"

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

McMurray, Holston, and Guerrero should good. If we get some consistency out of Ziegler, Santos, and Thorpe we may be ok. Also, we add a few unknown commodities to the mix. If COA doesn't make it hopefully he will leave behind some talent, if the guys decide to hang around. It will be tough for anyone to win if everyone clears out again.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, HR Bull said:

McMurray, Holston, and Guerrero should good. If we get some consistency out of Ziegler, Santos, and Thorpe we may be ok. Also, we add a few unknown commodities to the mix. If COA doesn't make it hopefully he will leave behind some talent, if the guys decide to hang around. It will be tough for anyone to win if everyone clears out again.

Have heard some good things re: Ziegler's improvement and Thorpe.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

18 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

Thank you for finally answering the question everyone has been asking

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

We should be a fairly quick team.  But if you can't get the rebound you can't get out and run. Methinks this will be the biggest issue for this year's team.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

We should be a fairly quick team.  But if you can't get the rebound you can't get out and run. Methinks this will be the biggest issue for this year's team.

Guerrero is the only true center we have, and he's really mobile for his height. He put on good muscle last season, and I'm hoping his strength and conditioning has continued on an upward trajectory. I'm curious to see if Manderson will be able to play both PF or C, when necessary. I also want to see more from Luis Santos, and I'm hoping Tulio Da Silva's on-the-court contributions begin to match his recruiting expectations. A McBuckets and Holston back court should be pretty exciting to watch. The front court, however, I'm not sure of. I'm hoping for the best, but not expecting miracles this season. Such is the plight of the USF MBB--keep expectations loooooooowwwwwww. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Not to mention our typical atrocious shooting 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

The OOC schedule isn't filled with world beaters. If COA can get the guys he has to buy in and they string together a few victories that can work wonders for confidence. Not expecting anything but hoping for improvement'

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not to mention our typical atrocious shooting 

To be fair a good chunk of this came from Murillo and Nunez. The guards we have now are good shooters (at least those we have seen play).