• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saturday's other AAC games discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Haha 31 carries for 17 yards is pathetic especially against Ucif. Yes their team is better than last year, but losing to them is still pathetic. 

We will roll through them like butter.  They beat a bad ECU team, an awful FIU team, and some division II school.  Whats all the fuss about?

Edited by ArmyBull
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Haha 31 carries for 17 yards is pathetic especially against Ucif. Yes their team is better than last year, but losing to them is still pathetic. 

Was just looking at the stat lines too, that particular running back had 11 carries for 31 yards with a long of 31. So he ran for effectively 0 yards on the other 10 :lmao:

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

There seems to be a lot of unwarranted gloating in here.  Your opponents thus far have won a total of 6 games between 4 teams.  Further, your defense might be the worst in the country.  Your QB is streaky at best, your offense hasn't been tested (FSU was a blowout), and if Mack goes down....? I'm not in here spouting unrealistic expectations, you guys are funny.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

There seems to be a lot of unwarranted gloating in here.  Your opponents thus far have won a total of 6 games between 4 teams.  Further, your defense might be the worst in the country.  Your QB is streaky at best, your offense hasn't been tested (FSU was a blowout), and if Mack goes down....? I'm not in here spouting unrealistic expectations, you guys are funny.  

Not gloating at all. I am sure everyone on this board wanted you guys to beat the nights. But bottom line you didn't get the job done.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Actually, you are wrong again.

VS FCS, AAC is 12-0, and Big12 is 6-1

VS G5, AAC is 10-0, and Big 12 is 8-4

Vs P5, AAC is 6-11, and Big12 is 3-6.

We are absolutely better than the Big 12

AAC is 2-2 Vs the Big 12, but both of the Big 12's wins were vs SMU, our worst team. The absolute facts say, that even with more teams (more chances to lose, since we have lower incomes), we are better than the Big 12

Okay, I did not realize the Big 12 was that bad. Maybe we are as good as the big 12. With all of their ranked teams losing, maybe we are equals.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

I think we have the slight edge in being the second best team in the conference next to Memphis, but you could argue that USF is #3. I think most people in here are just pumped, because USF hasn't been good enough for #2-3 in the conference in a long time, even though we feel like we should always be that good, considering where we recruit at.
But you're right, that we still don't know if USF is #20 in the country or #60. There is a lot of football left to be played, and the Cincy game tonight will be our first even match of the year.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181

9 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

Haha our depth at running back isn't an issue. You'll got your butts kicked. Everyone here hates ucf with a passion...seems like you're butt hurt. 

16 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

You just got beat by an 0-12 team.  I understand your anger and need to come on this board and vent.  Perhaps what you are really asking for is a hug.  Do you want a hug?    

Edited by ArmyBull
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Haha our depth at running back isn't an issue. You'll got your butts kicked. Everyone here hates ucf with a passion...seems like you're butt hurt. 

Stop Rex, you can't use the word hate, hate does not mean rival.  We simply have respectful disagreements with UCF because rivalries are about respecting your opponent.  No need for the hate stuff.

Pay no attention to Collin: