• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Season With Florida State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

On Showtime at 10:00. This episode is the game against us. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Why?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I'll pass and instead watch Atlanta on FX at 10

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

This obsession with FSU needs to reach an end. Move on, the game is over.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I heard from an unnamed source (okay, I'm making it up) that we threw the FSU game in an attempt to get them to sign another home and home.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

This is worth a watch. Start about halfway when FSU is in Tampa.  Julmiste makes an appearance.  

You can watch here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx7hkQ0vV1gtMmdfVVBETmQ4NkU/view  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, Zonald said:

This is worth a watch. Start about halfway when FSU is in Tampa.  Julmiste makes an appearance.  

You can watch here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx7hkQ0vV1gtMmdfVVBETmQ4NkU/view  

I agree.  Definitely worth a watch.  Didn't realize Jumiste is Frency's uncle.  Also, Jimbo was pissed after the game.  I think he expected to beat us like a 100 to nothing and was fuming after the game (bashed a helmet in the locker room) when we got those last 3 touchdowns.  They didn't leave Tampa feeling that great about themselves.  If defense doesn't improve they will stuggle against Clemsom and Miami,

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I agree.  Definitely worth a watch.  Didn't realize Jumiste is Frency's uncle.  Also, Jimbo was pissed after the game.  I think he expected to beat us like a 100 to nothing and was fuming after the game (bashed a helmet in the locker room) when we got those last 3 touchdowns.  They didn't leave Tampa feeling that great about themselves.  If defense doesn't improve they will stuggle against Clemsom and Miami,

I rewatched the game and the announcers kept mentioning this and it was very apparent on the sideline too

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I kept going back and forth what that second half meant. During halftime all of the USF fans around me were fairly deflated but the ones that stuck around at least loved the effort the players put forth to round out the game; they could have easily folded and put in reserve guys but they didn't. Neither did FSU. Yes we never came close to evening up the score and yes it's possible the FSU offense could've snapped back to life if needed, but DJ's and QF's effort were very convincing that they were pissed and wanted to keep fighting. 

There were some FSU fans that noticed the starters stayed in much longer than they expected but didn't care because this was "garbage time;" and this is why Jimbo was pissed. He kept his guys in cause he wanted them to fight for 60 minutes and it appeared they didn't or "played lax." 

I came to the conclusion it didn't matter because the game was so out of hand but regardless what the FSU play calling or players were doing, the guys didn't quit and fought for everything they could in the second half and that shows how much of a culture change CWT has created in his short time here. That kind of fight will pay off dividends. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

The score reflects both teams fighting to the end. There was no garbage time.