• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joey Knight latest AP Poll

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Weak evidence, but then the first 2-3 weeks is always more opinion than game proof.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

seriously.. did Joey Knight go to UF??? how can you rise up by struggling to beat #125 ranked team in the country? UF shouldn't be in the top 25 in the first place!!!  SEC east is the worst P5 division in football.. I remember some guys asking him why he didn't rank USF yet because he wanted us to prove ourselves.  Ok i get it but what has UF done to prove themselves besides struggle with crappy teams.  This goes all the way back to last year for them.. they re not a top 25 team you hear me Joey Knight!!! SMH

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, NYCbull said:

seriously.. did Joey Knight go to UF??? how can you rise up by struggling to beat #125 ranked team in the country? UF shouldn't be in the top 25 in the first place!!!  SEC east is the worst P5 division in football.. I remember some guys asking him why he didn't rank USF yet because he wanted us to prove ourselves.  Ok i get it but what has UF done to prove themselves besides struggle with crappy teams.  This goes all the way back to last year for them.. they re not a top 25 team you hear me Joey Knight!!! SMH

UF proved they belong with their dominant performance. USF struggled, didn't prove anything. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Keep winning and things will take care of themselves

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, NYCbull said:

JK is just trying to get comfy with Gator fans and the SEC writers. USF cover is his "job", UF cover is an aspiration.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

He has already said that he will rank USF in the top 25 if we win the first 3 games going into FSU, and either top 10 or 15 if we beat FSU.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

53 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

He has already said that he will rank USF in the top 25 if we win the first 3 games going into FSU, and either top 10 or 15 if we beat FSU.

After seeing his list this week, I don't want his ******* vote....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, NYCbull said:

Rankings this early are based on history of the team (stupid), what they did last year (somewhat valid) and new players/recruits (somewhat flawed). Since few national reporters ever bother to scout teams like USF and recruits lose status when they commit here USF will never get the benefit of the latter two let alone the first. The only way is to build a series of strong seasons like Houston is doing.

Edited by ToroDeFuego
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

15 minutes ago, BurghBulltoo said:

5 votes in the USAToday poll

Point of order, it's 5 points, not votes.  It could be between 1 to 5 votes.