• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joey Knight latest AP Poll

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Yet you had UT, and UF, as a top 30 team, which is still a joke. 

Let's see your top 25 or 30! 

Guest PCBull14
1 hour ago, namuh-bull said:

Look, the guy publicly released how he voted.  Right now there isn't much to go on, so give him a break.  Things will work themselves out later on in the season. 

Go Bulls!

A game was played for almost every team. Plenty to go on.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I don't think Tennessee and Florida should be ranked, but somehow the media missed Michigan State's 28-13 thrashing of a 3 win FCS team.

I really don't care at this point. The polls are what they are and won't mean much until everything starts shaking out in a few weeks.

If we're that good we'll get attention and move up. If UT or UF is that bad, they'll move down. 

Blowing a fuse or calling out a beat writer in week 2, when his poll echoes a lot of the other media (not saying that's a good thing) is dumb and more of a shot at this board's asinine dislike of JK.

Come November, this can become a legit gripe.

JK is terrible at his job. This week isn't the reason I feel that way. This week's poll is further proof of something going back multiple seasons. Just like you're cautioning me not to read too much into a single week's poll or performance by a team, stop trying to defend Joey's overall work with one week's example. Neat. His poll echoes a lot of other media this week. If the best example of good writing JK can produce is that his week 1 poll is pretty much the same as other writers around the country...that's a pretty low bar.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

There are 128 FBS teams.  Joey Knight insists on being the 1 out of 128 to report actual turnstile attendance instead of just announced like 127 of 128 others.  Literally every other 127 FBS programs only use announced attendance.

This info by Knight is then IMMEDIATELY used by about 500 UCF fans to bash USF.  Guys like Knight Light repost that info within 2 seconds of Joey's release, like they are waiting on this info.  No one will ever know what these program's actual attendance really is, because it is never given.  Every program, from those with OCS's to those playing off campus, like Miami, UConn, Pitt, you name it, ONLY give and have reported announced attendance.  Every single one.  If you can find one other report, from the other 127 teams, giving actual attendance instead of announced, I will give you $100.

If this doesn't bother you, then what is wrong with you. 

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Guys like Knight Light repost that info within 2 seconds of Joey's release, like they are waiting on this info.

And he wondered why I treated him so poorly when he came around .... He's been pulling that **** since Day 1.