• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you people

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I have nothing personal against JK, he just isn't a very good writer. He was below average before The Great Typo of '16 and he still is. He brings nothing to the table I can't get on my own. He goes out of his way to write, tweet, or link to negative stories regarding USF. Ask yourself the last time a JK piece contained one of the following:

• inside information you were legitimately intrigued by
  • had a positive spin on something going on at USF
  • solid analysis of a game

Can you honestly say you've ever read a JK piece that you didn't forget about 30 seconds later or wonder how he keeps getting a paycheck?

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

Did he, or did he not post a picture of the misspelling and tweet it out - apparently after he was notified of it ... ?  A simple yes or no will suffice.  

User Actions
 Following
Joey_K_biggerJoey Knight@TBTimes_Bulls

.@edchambe An iPhone 4 can do only so much, sorry. Trust me, I didn't point out the spellcheck fail--readers did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Guest PCBull14
Just now, BullsandBills95 said:

Yeah that 7-24 men's basketball program sure is on its way. 

Look at you focusing on the Negatives. We are weak in Men's Basketball and Women's Volleyball right now...that's about it. But you might want to come with some a little less obvious next time.

Then again just realized you're a Bills fan. Its been a rough life, please clam down.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, BullsandBills95 said:

Yeah that 7-24 men's basketball program sure is on its way. 

Now it all makes sense. Guy shows up to ***** about how we're treating JK. We explain that all JK does is find the negatives and write garbage articles. Guy responds to comment about all the positives in the USF athletic department (which is essentially the entire department except for basketball) with a post about, literally, the only negative athletics has right now. 

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Also meant to post that whoever said this, and the person that posted that MF likes to frequent the Beefs in Lutz or what not, that's ********.  No one has any business posting that stuff or trying to incite anything. I agree with you on this note.  

You told me you go to Beefs all the time...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

See, here’s the problem with you people. First off, you people are starved for press coverage of success vis-à-vis Harvard on the Hillsborough, that anything those people publish that is in any way critical – or sarcastic - raises you people’s hackles. You people believe that anything that isn’t awash in cheerleaderisms will diminish you people’s standing when it comes to sitting at those people’s table. You people wanna turn the tables on those people? Stop providing grist for the joke mill. That’s all you people gotta do.

Respectfully,

D. Samuel Robinson

“For you People”

200_s.gif

Edited by WoolyBully
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, PCBull14 said:

Look at you focusing on the Negatives. We are weak in Men's Basketball and Women's Volleyball right now...that's about it. But you might want to come with some a little less obvious next time.

Then again just realized you're a Bills fan. Its been a rough life, please clam down.

I'm just saying the man doesn't deserve to be treated this poorly over something that he didn't do. Blame Judy, Mark Harlan and the board of trustees. They signed off on the document. Someone should have caught it before they delivered it to the hands of the Times. If UCF made this error, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth about Bianchi or someone at the OS. You would be laughing at UCF itself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 minutes ago, BullsandBills95 said:

If UCF made this error, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth about Bianchi or someone at the OS. You would be laughing at UCF itself. 

That's right, which is what everyone is doing to USF now, thanks to Joey and Martin.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

5 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

You told me you go to Beefs all the time...

I used to work there, at the one in South Lakeland.  I loved the restaurant - the food, not the work.