• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you people

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

That's right, which is what everyone is doing to USF now, thanks to Joey and Martin.  

:facepalm:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

12 minutes ago, BullsandBills95 said:

I'm just saying the man doesn't deserve to be treated this poorly over something that he didn't do. Blame Judy, Mark Harlan and the board of trustees. They signed off on the document. Someone should have caught it before they delivered it to the hands of the Times. If UCF made this error, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth about Bianchi or someone at the OS. You would be laughing at UCF itself. 

bianchi would probably put a positive spin on it.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I used to work there, at the one in South Lakeland.  I loved the restaurant - the food, not the work. 

and the bathroom? :D :flush:

Just now, JTrue said:

This sums all of it up. Iowa State's writer is tweeting/reporting that schools are physically making their pitch to the Big 12 today. He has this information coming directly from the president of the university. JK's talking about which WWE wrestlers should be in the Olympics. 

don't be so mean...that's intriguing stuff

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, BullsandBills95 said:

I'm just saying the man doesn't deserve to be treated this poorly over something that he didn't do. Blame Judy, Mark Harlan and the board of trustees. They signed off on the document. Someone should have caught it before they delivered it to the hands of the Times. If UCF made this error, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth about Bianchi or someone at the OS. You would be laughing at UCF itself. 

The difference is it wouldn't happen at UCF because Orlando reporters can see the value in reporting the positives and not harping on the negatives. This University has been through it all lately. Admin calmly lead us back after the states attempted budget slashing fiasco. Now the state looks like an idiot having to mark USF as an emerging preeminent university. Fools conjuring up a no story on a spelling mistake will not lead her off course. I could take a week and find mistakes in documents from probably every expansion candidate and current P5 member, however that's not my MO. 

Pretty much done with this thread. It'll be funny to read though. I think you have some work to do JK. Time to go write a story about how rude and crude TBP members are :roflmao::applause:

3 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

The difference is it wouldn't happen at UCF because Orlando reporters can see the value in reporting the positives and not harping on the negatives. This University has been through it all lately. Admin calmly lead us back after the states attempted budget slashing fiasco. Now the state looks like an idiot having to mark USF as an emerging preeminent university. Fools conjuring up a no story on a spelling mistake will not lead her off course. I could take a week and find mistakes in documents from probably every expansion candidate and current P5 member, however that's not my MO. 

Pretty much done with this thread. It'll be funny to read though. I think you have some work to do JK. Time to go write a story about how rude and crude TBP members are :roflmao::applause:

Yes, Joey Knight sure is one negative guy. 

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-beefing-up-for-football-season/2289449

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-prepares-for-season-with-flowers-entrenched-at-qb/2289007

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/20-years-of-usf-football-the-bulls-debut/2286431

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/amid-big-12-expansion-chatter-usf-bulls-seek-greater-stature/2275628

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-receiver-rodney-adams-on-fast-track-to-success/2252444

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/latest-usf-gesture-blankets-bissette-with-compassion/2276588

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I blame the disgruntled employee who added errant spelling of common collegiate academia words into their computer systems.  Shoulda never fired me.  I mean him.

200w.gif

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Dan C. said:

Here's the bottom line: It's USF's fault for releasing the incorrect document. Unfortunately for Joey, he was the one who simply shared the information he received ASAP.

It's not Joey's job to proof-read the publication. And no where in his initial tweet did he point out or make any reference to the typo.

Stop blaming Joey, as he did nothing wrong.

If any Bulls sportsfan should be pissed at someone, it should be Fennelly.

JK could be handing out $100 bills at the entrance to Raymond James Stadium and people would complain they're not getting two $50s. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11