• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is game today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

FYI, I always supported Taggart and only said fire him after his high school offensive calls against Memphis in 2nd half, If you recall, USF turned it around after that so I am pretty sure Harlan or someone talked to Taggart also about the same thing! Taggart stopped being stubborn and opened the offense up.

Antigua has been a train wreck from the start. I do not see any potential. What players (other than maybe McMurray) can you honestly say will be on our team when we actually win 10 games? I don't see any and they are mostly all Antigua recruits. Antigua ran off a slew of players that are actually having success at other colleges. How smart was that??

And yes, Bodway has no business seeing the court at USF> He is the 3rd best guard because Antigua is inept and in way over his head.

Firing Heath was a huge mistake. I actually wanted Linc Darner, from Florida Southern, to be our Coach after Masiello failed the background check. Linc Darner had Florida Southern play an exciting style in leading them to the Division II Champions last season and is doing rather well at Green Bay now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bodway has played 38 minutes in 7 games and is averaging 0.3 pts LOL He has no business playing for USF.

You have lost all credibility LOL

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

FYI, I always supported Taggart and only said fire him after his high school offensive calls against Memphis in 2nd half, If you recall, USF turned it around after that so I am pretty sure Harlan or someone talked to Taggart also about the same thing! Taggart stopped being stubborn and opened the offense up.

Antigua has been a train wreck from the start. I do not see any potential. What players (other than maybe McMurray) can you honestly say will be on our team when we actually win 10 games? I don't see any and they are mostly all Antigua recruits. Antigua ran off a slew of players that are actually having success at other colleges. How smart was that??

And yes, Bodway has no business seeing the court at USF> He is the 3rd best guard because Antigua is inept and in way over his head.

Firing Heath was a huge mistake. I actually wanted Linc Darner, from Florida Southern, to be our Coach after Masiello failed the background check. Linc Darner had Florida Southern play an exciting style in leading them to the Division II Champions last season and is doing rather well at Green Bay now!

Players who will be on this team when we win 10 games: Everyone except for Cousins, Nunez, and Morillo since they are seniors. We will easily win 10 games next year, and if we shoot like we did today we may win 10 this year. The reason why Bodway is the 3rd best active guard is because 2 of our best 3 guards are injured, not because he is inept or in over his head. While most of these players are recruited by Antigua, the reason is because most of them left before he even got here, he came into a team that had 3 returning players. Just be patient if that is even possible for you to do, it seems like this is a far rarer trait than it should be.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Bodway has played 38 minutes in 7 games and is averaging 0.3 pts LOL He has no business playing for USF.

You have lost all credibility LOL

I never said he was good, but how do I lose credibility due to this? He is a hard worker that lacks a lot of pure talent.

Because you said Bodway was our 3rd best Guard like he actually is any good. He is averaging .3 pts with 1 assist in all of 38 minutes.

He is terrible and has not business even being on the USF bench. Peters, who is hurt, is way over hyped, and not any good.

We will not win 10 games this year. We are going to be 6-26 lol, worst USF season EVER.

• Downvote 3

Just now, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Because you said Bodway was our 3rd best Guard like he actually is any good. He is averaging .3 pts with 1 assist in all of 38 minutes.

He is terrible and has not business even being on the USF bench. Peters, who is hurt, is way over hyped, and not any good.

We will not win 10 games this year. We are going to be 6-26 lol, worst USF season EVER.

I said that he is our 3rd best guard because he is. He is the hardest worker on the court that I have seen this year, but I never said he was good. If we play like we did today I truly think we can win ten games this year.

• Upvote 1

You were also calling for Tom Allen to be fired earlier this season and look how much success our defense had this season. Learn to not overreact to everything bad that happens and look for some positives in things, or else nothing can go well for you.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Don't know where you will find 7 more wins with this dumpster fire of a team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Don't know where you will find 7 more wins with this dumpster fire of a team. 

Did you watch today's game?

CPA you also said that Flowers was awful as a quarterback and a leader, do you still think that today?