• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There is game today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I know we have to give coa his three years, but he did not inherit a dumpster fire.  Somehow he has created one.  

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, ArmyBull said:

I know we have to give coa his three years, but he did not inherit a dumpster fire.  Somehow he has created one.  

He inherited a team with 3 players coming back

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

3 hours ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

They lost by 6 to the second best team in he American, and it was only a 1 point game with a minute left. There is definitely improvement in every aspect of the game except for passing/turnovers. Defense was fantastic, they shot well from the free throw line, and they shot well from beyond the arc. I completely agree that these turnovers are a huge problem, but everything else is looking optimistic.

Dude, I watched the entire game and if Houston is the 2nd best team in the league, we are in the shiitiest league on the planet.  I don't think COA should be fired, but our team sux asssss.  Defense was not fantastic and free throw shooting was crap.  Perry air balled free throws and he's supposed to be one of our best FT shooters.  Our guard play is the worst I've ever seen in almost 30 years watching our team.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, Sellular1 said:

Dude, I watched the entire game and if Houston is the 2nd best team in the league, we are in the shiitiest league on the planet.  I don't think COA should be fired, but our team sux asssss.  Defense was not fantastic and free throw shooting was crap.  Perry air balled free throws and he's supposed to be one of our best FT shooters.  Our guard play is the worst I've ever seen in almost 30 years watching our team.

Well, Perry did air ball the first but then hit his next 11.  Pretty **** good actually.

Mostly turnovers was our big issue.  Some positives to take away if you want to.  Of course the next game we'll go back to having other issues...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NCBull said:

Well, Perry did air ball the first but then hit his next 11.  Pretty **** good actually.

Mostly turnovers was our big issue.  Some positives to take away if you want to.  Of course the next game we'll go back to having other issues...

How about the turnover on our inbound pass that he took off his face at 100mph?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

How about the turnover on our inbound pass that he took off his face at 100mph?

Also impressive.

33 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

If you didn't think that we played very good defense then I really don't know what you expect from this team. They rebounded very well and forced Houston into my bad shots. Our guard play is so bad because 2 of our best 3 guards are injured. I think that McMurray had a **** good game, but he has nobody to back him up so he is forced to play 38 minutes a game, and the defense solely focused on shutting him down and making his teammates make shots. We lack depth at guard due to injury, but I am looking forward to seeing Holston and McMurray on the floor at the same time next year. Again, everybody on this board points out every little negative thing there is, but either is oblivious to the positives or purposely denies them.

35 minutes ago, NCBull said:

THANK YOU. Finally someone else who understands.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

13 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

24 minutes ago, NCBull said:

Apparently you actually did watch the entire game ... Perry had a Jekyll and Hyde type afternoon. Looking like the CP of old at times but then had some head shaking moments. Some definite positives to take away from game but really don't mean a thing unless you can build off them ... but I wouldn't expect too much building to be readily apparent in our next game on Saturday ..... against one of the definitely real top teams in the conference.

36 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

If you didn't think that we played very good defense then I really don't know what you expect from this team. They rebounded very well and forced Houston into my bad shots. Our guard play is so bad because 2 of our best 3 guards are injured. I think that McMurray had a **** good game, but he has nobody to back him up so he is forced to play 38 minutes a game, and the defense solely focused on shutting him down and making his teammates make shots. We lack depth at guard due to injury, but I am looking forward to seeing Holston and McMurray on the floor at the same time next year. Again, everybody on this board points out every little negative thing there is, but either is oblivious to the positives or purposely denies them.

You're making excuses for people who weren't in the game.  I'm just saying we looked like total crap and so did Houston.  I certainly hope we get better and believe COA can eventually fix this mess, but please call it as it is, not how it could be if only so and so was playing because obviously they aren't.