• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where's Everybody Staying?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

On DVR at my house when I get back from a family trip

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

See post #7

Thats churlish and hurtful... :( 

She'll make dip tho!!!

lol

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  1

Flying in Sunday. Two nights at Fontainebleau (WKU team/fan hotel). Was going to stay at Loew's but saw that was the USF hotel and all of you are mean and scary (jk) so I decided against it. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135

Hyatt Regency downtown near the river.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Hyatt Regency downtown near the river.

great location, and hotel. Good choice. You can get around downtown really easily with the metro mover (it's free).

Both teams are staying at busy places. I hope the teams get some rest, or we may be watching zombies. I wouldn't want to be one of the coaches trying to babysit these guys. Clubs, girls, beaches, girls, and so much more.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135

great location, and hotel. Good choice. You can get around downtown really easily with the metro mover (it's free).

Both teams are staying at busy places. I hope the teams get some rest, or we may be watching zombies. I wouldn't want to be one of the coaches trying to babysit these guys. Clubs, girls, beaches, girls, and so much more.

It seemed fairly central and multiple people recommended the Brickell area for food, fun and safety. Last time I was in Miami (20+ years) it was a gamble for finding a good area.

On another note, didn't we have an issue with players over indulging in local festivities and being a bit "tired" for the game at the 2007 Sun Bowl?  Hope Taggart and crew have instilled some discipline in these guys.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

My parents house.  Cheap, easy, and traditional puerto rican food before and after, CON MOJITOS!  ;) :icon_drink:

But seriously for you out of towners, I recommend staying in the Brickell area or anywhere near the airport.  The stadium is very close to the Airport and 836.   

You can ALSO take the MetroRail to the Stadium and get off at the UM-Jackson Medical Center stop and walk. (like 0.5mile walk)

This is a great option for those of you who want to get annihilated drunk before and after the game but might not have a DD. lol 

The Lowes Hotel on South Beach will be fun...but everything around there is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.  lol But beautiful.  

I'll post some fav's for those of you looking for good food and things to do in a bit.  

Cheers!

DT

#gobulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

My parents house.  Cheap, easy, and traditional puerto rican food before and after, CON MOJITOS!  ;) :icon_drink:

But seriously for you out of towners, I recommend staying in the Brickell area or anywhere near the airport.  The stadium is very close to the Airport and 836.   

You can ALSO take the MetroRail to the Stadium and get off at the UM-Jackson Medical Center stop and walk. (like 0.5mile walk)

This is a great option for those of you who want to get annihilated drunk before and after the game but might not have a DD. lol 

The Lowes Hotel on South Beach will be fun...but everything around there is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.  lol But beautiful.  

I'll post some fav's for those of you looking for good food and things to do in a bit.  

Cheers!

DT

#gobulls

no coquito??? Are you serious? Coquito>mojito