• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where's Everybody Staying?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

My parents house.  Cheap, easy, and traditional puerto rican food before and after, CON MOJITOS!  ;) :icon_drink:

But seriously for you out of towners, I recommend staying in the Brickell area or anywhere near the airport.  The stadium is very close to the Airport and 836.   

You can ALSO take the MetroRail to the Stadium and get off at the UM-Jackson Medical Center stop and walk. (like 0.5mile walk)

This is a great option for those of you who want to get annihilated drunk before and after the game but might not have a DD. lol 

The Lowes Hotel on South Beach will be fun...but everything around there is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.  lol But beautiful.  

I'll post some fav's for those of you looking for good food and things to do in a bit.  

Cheers!

DT

#gobulls

Great tip. Didn't realize that was an option. Thanks!

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726

Great tip. Didn't realize that was an option. Thanks!

ACTUALLY!!! I lied...it's the Civic CENTER Stop!  :) I'll post a map later!  :) 

no coquito??? Are you serious? Coquito>mojito 

and yes...OF COURSE COQUITO!! Lol I might even bring a plastic flask full of some into the USF section. ;) 

#gobulls

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

The hottest nightclub in Miami is IN the Fountainebleau hotel...edge USF.

Edited by bullcocky101

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo.....

Spending the wknd in the Keys and the driving up for the tailgating &  game early Monday morning.

I got married a mile or two down the road at St. Justin's and reception at the Marriott Beach Resort. Nice area. My in-laws lived in Key Largo right around when you come in where Card Sound Road connects.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Our tailgate is wherever Ghost says it is since he's driving us from the hotel to the game.  

FYI...ill post this in its own thread.  There are two a few garages and a few parking lots around the stadium.  

A majority of parking(and the cheapest) is located at the houses and apartment complexes around the stadium.  Pay the residents to park in their lots.  Usually runs from $10-25 or $30-50(if the fish are playing the Yankees) :/

I go to marlins games ALL the time.  Arrive early if you're driving cause parking and driving down there is a bit of a clown show.  lol

#gobulls

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Our tailgate is wherever Ghost says it is since he's driving us from the hotel to the game.  

haha depends on where everyone else is tailgating. I assume we are doing it in the stadium parking lot?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

haha depends on where everyone else is tailgating. I assume we are doing it in the stadium parking lot?

According to your wife that is the place :-)

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Not sure if anyone is still on the fence about going, but you can fly in and out of Ft. Lauderdale for $70 RT the day of the game (arrive at 9 am, depart at 9 pm). This is actually cheaper than the USF bus deal. The only issue would be a rental car, but you can do like I did and cash in some credit card points or book one for about $50 for the day. 

I'm actually flying in on Sunday and flying out Monday night following the game. Was able to Priceline the Sheraton Four Points (right next door to the Fountainbleau) for $95 after tax. Not the "best" hotel, but in a great location and a great price for one night.