• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple UCONN Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Based on my internet research, we are way ahead of Temple on getting an OCS. They're still working on highlighting possible sites and haven't even started photoshopping stadiums onto those sites yet.

N-Phila_Temple-football-stadium2.jpg

haha, good one 

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Temple announcers on SIRIUS gave usf no credit for hammering them earlier this season.   They talk like Temple is some juggernaut.  Hope we smash them next year as badly as we did this year.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Temple will get crushed next week. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

There is no selection order. All of the Florida bowls suck. 

The Rays' stadium is just horrible for football.  Miami's at least is airier, with a retractable roof. The layout still sucks, but the venue much better (and selfishly, it's a 90 minute drive for me), though I'd have to take a vacation day.  Also, I've only been there twice for baseball, so I'm not sure where you'd tailgate, as it's clearly not built for that.  They have parking garages, and surrounding homes charge to park.

Edited by JupiterBull

USF would smash UH too, however UCONN's not gonna give us the chance.

Aren't you the same dude mocking other fans because you predicted the demise of USF football.  Maybe I missed your retraction, and the photo of you eating crow, with a side order of humble pie.

• Upvote 1

Upside----i wont be blowing my xmas bonus to fly to houston next week

HA!!  Just told my wife the same thing...saved a few bucks by staying home next weekend. Gotta look for any silver lining here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aren't you the same dude mocking other fans because you predicted the demise of USF football.  Maybe I missed your retraction, and the photo of you eating crow, with a side order of humble pie.

Obviously I've somehow managed to get under your skin. 

And you haven't missed my retraction because there was none and as far as I know I'm not obligated to do so. 

Try not to derail any more positive threads with your negativity.   

• Downvote 4

Obviously I've somehow managed to get under your skin. 

And you haven't missed my retraction because there was none and as far as I know I'm not obligated to do so. 

Try not to derail any more positive threads with your negativity.   

You're not under my skin at all.  You actually amuse me with how silly & lame your posts are.  I just thought (incorrectly) that you had the integrity to admit you were wrong & retract.  But, alas, that doesn't appear to be the case.

As to obligation, there is no requirement to admit when you are wrong...as I'm sure you've figured out after years of being wrong, likely on numerous matters.  You may want to skulk over to the UCF boards & start telling them the end is near.  You might get more traction...they LOVE trolls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're not under my skin at all.  You actually amuse me with how silly & lame your posts are.  I just thought (incorrectly) that you had the integrity to admit you were wrong & retract.  But, alas, that doesn't appear to be the case.

As to obligation, there is no requirement to admit when you are wrong...as I'm sure you've figured out after years of being wrong, likely on numerous matters.  You may want to skulk over to the UCF boards & start telling them the end is near.  You might get more traction...they LOVE trolls.

I couldn't be more thrilled USF is doing well. 

You on the other hand choose to derail a positive conversatiion with negative comments about posts I've made months ago. 

How about this:  You admit that I'm under your skin, that you're obsessed with me,and that I know more about sports than you.  Then and only then will I "retract" my statement (whatever that means.  Are we in a court of law?), eat crow, or whatever else will unhurt your feelings as long as you also promise to finally quit  the F whining about it.    

Till then please effort at enjoying your team and not being so sensitive.

GO BULLS!

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

It wasn't just a random post on a thread either.  He created a whole topic to ask for an apology.