• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Rankings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I guess... but I just want to get out of the AAC in the next 5 years.

Friday night games? we are in a different culture - I don't think the old stats or odds matter

Be careful what you wish for.  Ask Miami how they have done since leaving the BE.....ask WV how irrelevant they are since moving to the Big 12......ask Pit or Cuse how they like not even being in the conversation in the ACC.  Yes it is more money but money isn't always everything.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

Be careful what you wish for.  Ask Miami how they have done since leaving the BE.....ask WV how irrelevant they are since moving to the Big 12......ask Pit or Cuse how they like not even being in the conversation in the ACC.  Yes it is more money but money isn't always everything.

Rutgers gets crushed every week.  They look like the Rutgers of old.

They all got what they wanted but hey, they are rich.  By the way, how does being rich help the average fan?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I guess... but I just want to get out of the AAC in the next 5 years.

Friday night games? we are in a different culture - I don't think the old stats or odds matter

They all got what they wanted but hey, they are rich.  By the way, how does being rich help the average fan?

If you think our travel fans are bad now, just imagine being in the B-12. And I know it should be all about USF and not the opponent, but in my opinion those locals suck! Especially compared to the AAC or ACC.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

If you think our travel fans are bad now, just imagine being in the B-12. And I know it should be all about USF and not the opponent, but in my opinion those locals suck! Especially compared to the AAC or ACC.

there aren't many places that realignment will take us that our fans will be willing to go. I think we currently have conference mates in some decent places, it may only get worse travel wise if we jump ship.

Edited by HR Bull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

I really do miss the old Big East.  Perfect conference for us and Big East fans traveled well.  We were starting to see some nice rivalries.  P5 BS strikes every time.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

I really do miss the old Big East.  Perfect conference for us and Big East fans traveled well.  We were starting to see some nice rivalries.  P5 BS strikes every time.

It does but we really have an opportunity.  We can dominate this league and make some noise nationally.  We can be the WVU of this league if we play our cards right.  

WVU got what they wanted and now they are irrelevant.  Which is really too bad because they were a lot of fun.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

I really enjoyed Rutgers getting destroyed by Ohio State on primetime television.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

It does but we really have an opportunity.  We can dominate this league and make some noise nationally.  We can be the WVU of this league if we play our cards right.  

WVU got what they wanted and now they are irrelevant.  Which is really too bad because they were a lot of fun.

It would be nice to get WVU back somehow...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I am rooting hard for Memphis to beat Temple (if we beat Cincy)

We still have a chance at the conference championship even if we lose Friday. If Temple loses their last 2 games and we win 1, I believe we're in. So yes, root for Memphis, even if we lose to Cincy.

• Upvote 1