• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Rankings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

We still have a chance at the conference championship even if we lose Friday. If Temple loses their last 2 games and we win 1, I believe we're in. So yes, root for Memphis, even if we lose to Cincy.

Really!?!?!

Be careful what you wish for.  Ask Miami how they have done since leaving the BE.....ask WV how irrelevant they are since moving to the Big 12......ask Pit or Cuse how they like not even being in the conversation in the ACC.  Yes it is more money but money isn't always everything.

Money is everything. They are NOT begging to get back into the AAC (or G5).

If USF keeps winning (even on a higher level) - we  can outperform these other programs.

Don't forget TCU. Great program.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

We still have a chance at the conference championship even if we lose Friday. If Temple loses their last 2 games and we win 1, I believe we're in. So yes, root for Memphis, even if we lose to Cincy.

But we would need Cincy to then lose their last game as well since if they would have the same conference record as us with a victory over us.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

Money is everything. They are NOT begging to get back into the AAC (or G5).

If USF keeps winning (even on a higher level) - we  can outperform these other programs.

Don't forget TCU. Great program.

TCU is the only example of a program that is really doing better in their new conference.  Trying to think of another, Utah?

To the average fan I am not sure what the money provides.  I guess we have a better shot of keeping our coach IF we have a good season.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

But we would need Cincy to then lose their last game as well since if they would have the same conference record as us with a victory over us.

It would actually be the same division record that triggers the head to head comparison. The 3 way tie at 5-3 conference record with Temple looks at head to heads first and since none of the 3 beat both of the others, it then falls to division records and USF and UC both at 4-1 goes back to the head to head.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just win them both and we don't have to worry about it.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

It would actually be the same division record that triggers the head to head comparison. The 3 way tie at 5-3 conference record with Temple looks at head to heads first and since none of the 3 beat both of the others, it then falls to division records and USF and UC both at 4-1 goes back to the head to head.

Thanks for the correction Trip, and I agree with Apis.  Let's just win them both and hope for the best (or worst for Temple).