• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket sales for Temple?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Win this one and attendance will improve 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I know I am bringing +3 on top of our regular season ticket group. I think there will be a noticeable uptick of butts in seats. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

I like donuts.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You guys are always worried about the student section when the rest of the stadium usually has a more disappointing turnout. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are always worried about the student section when the rest of the stadium usually has a more disappointing turnout. 

Agreed.  Visitors side is usually a sea of red and pewter seats.

The rest of the stadium has to actually PAY for their tickets.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Regarding the donuts - jelly filled or otherwise.

I make a distinction between "Hey, you know USF IS playing Temple tonight, so we should go to that game" and "Hey, you know USF is playing Temple tonight - WOULD YOU GUYS like to come to the game with us?". Had you not extended the right hand of fellowship and invited the glazed and chocolate covered, would they have shown up? I just see it as a difference between and genuine interest in the game as opposed to an evening out with friends. You know...like now that the glazed lemon filled and chocolate glaze custards are flipping the turnstile, can we say that that bump in attendance is due to interest in the game / program? 

See what I mean? I'm not certain that our sweet and sticky guests are indicative (we are on THIS BOARD you realize) of a genuine uptick in interest. 

Edited by WoolyBully
wording

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

Depends... the genuine interest in the game can come from the diehard fans or the donuts but it's increased interest either way. Were the diehards extending the right hand of fellowship when we were at our worst? And would the donuts have accepted the invitation when we were at our worst? I  think an increase in attendance today is indicative of an uptick in interest, whether that uptick comes from the hardcore fans being more interested and bringing more people out to the game or whether the uptick is from the donuts being more likely to come when invited because suddenly there is more interest. Either way, this game is an opportunity to win over some more genuine interest in our football team if we can get some newbies and donuts to show up!

• Upvote 1