• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket sales for Temple?

Has there been any hype in the local media or just Gator talk?

The sports casts have all been featuring the game all week... and Coach Taggart has been on more media outlets than usual -- he was on ABC Action News morning show this morning, for example.

So there is a little more media push by USF - which is a good sign.  But I have heard the students are not claiming their tickets in the numbers we would want.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

We're playing Temple. We're not playing a ranked UF, FSU, Miami, Notre Dame or SEC team. We're playing Temple. Will be the same crowd but a little more hyped IMO. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

I think the crowd will be the biggest of the year but it is somewhat disappointing to hear that students aren't interested in this game.  I thought by getting a 7PM Saturday kickoff that more students would attend.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

A better indication is what's still available thru Ticketmaster .... although even that's misleading, I think, because can't be sure what USF has released to be sold day of game.

Yeah, I looked on TM yesterday and our section(125) had tons open and not on the resale market.

Also, the section next to us is reserved for the away team which will be empty as well but will be released on gameday at the box office as we has had some friends buy Cuse tickets in that section an hour before kick off.

Hard to tell sales IMO

I'm going to be in 125 tomorrow!

LOL we are there every week. Make your way down to the front.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I think the crowd will be the biggest of the year but it is somewhat disappointing to hear that students aren't interested in this game.  I thought by getting a 7PM Saturday kickoff that more students would attend.

night game against a ranked opponent with bowl and conference championship aspirations still alive.  Come on students, show the eff up and cheer on your school!

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I looked on TM yesterday and our section(125) had tons open and not on the resale market.

Also, the section next to us is reserved for the away team which will be empty as well but will be released on gameday at the box office as we has had some friends buy Cuse tickets in that section an hour before kick off.

Hard to tell sales IMO

I used to be in 125 Row D for a few years... but graduated to club access seats on the west side of the stadium.  125 is a great section!

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

A huge student turnout would be nice. We need their energy in this one... Temple will not attract the casual fan, an opportunity to reach the St Pete Bowl will not attract the casual fan, a 5-4 USF team will not attract the casual fan.. we need more Ws for an extended period of time to attract the casual fan

I used to be in 125 Row D for a few years... but graduated to club access seats on the west side of the stadium.  125 is a great section!

125 WAS a great section. Now we lost a lot of people we were together with for many many years.

I would love Club Seats but I can't get away from being that close to the field for some reason. Nothing better than front row seats for an affordable price.