• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please, walk home Taggert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

You seem to neglect the fact he is the kne who built this team through great recruiting.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

Do you really think this Cambodia guy actually went to USF? There are some people that hate Taggart and want him fired and then there is this guy who would want Taggart fired if we won the national championship.

Yeah actually I did, and had season tix up until this season. Do you think USF actually has non alumni fans? 

He's a bad coach. I've seen enough. If you want to give him 5 years whatever. I have no desire to watch this guy try and win games 13-7 in a college environment where high octane offenses rule the day. It's boring,  gutless football. 

But you can't defend that. You just say im stupid or not a real fan or whatever. Maybe put that mass com degree to use and come up with some educated retort as to how Willie Taggart is a good coach. 

Go on, I'll wait. 

Un-cup Willie's hairy bean bag for 2 minutes to give me some sort of actual evidence that he's a good coach 

Edited by cambodia36
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Let me approach this as a board member.....  

Mr. CEO: you have hired blue chip talent over the past 3 years, yet revenue and production is lacking and failing to meet projections and returns...

How would you respond

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Hey O! good one. 

God forbid I call out this loser mentality that permeates in these excuses for such an over matched coach.

there are plenty on here who are able to do that sanely. Unless CWT is bagging your old lady or something, your over the the top hatred is borderline psychotic and hopefully the police have you on a watch list. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

This team is for real.   CWT, you failed your team, the fans, the students, and administration.....

Go, the ****, away....

Utterly ridiculous post. Coach did not throw this away at all, he put us in a good place to win. There were critical errors and needless penalties. This game was ours and it got away that is what sucks. But it is not due to coaching, not this game.  

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Let me approach this as a board member.....  

Mr. CEO: you have hired blue chip talent over the past 3 years, yet revenue and production is lacking and failing to meet projections and returns...

How would you respond

"Talk to me at the end of the year" ...

• Upvote 1

Utterly ridiculous post. Coach did not throw this away at all, he put us in a good place to win. There were critical errors and needless penalties. This game was ours and it got away that is what sucks. But it is not due to coaching, not this game.  

disagree, I can't make excuses for this anymore 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

there are plenty on here who are able to do that sanely. Unless CWT is bagging your old lady or something, your over the the top hatred is borderline psychotic and hopefully the police have you on a watch list. 

God forbid I want a bad coach fired. I haven't said anything anyone else on here hasn't said. But you eternal optimists on here want nary a word said about your messianic below average coach.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"Talk to me at the end of the year" ...

wouldn't jive...  that's why it's called a projection

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

disagree, I can't make excuses for this anymore 

What excuse is there to make? Coach can't kick the ball or catch the ball for the team, coach didn't go out there and say something offensive to the player/reff. Those are on the players, sorry.