• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please, walk home Taggert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

We left 6 pts out there and gave them 7. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

Yeah actually I did, and had season tix up until this season. Do you think USF actually has non alumni fans? 

He's a bad coach. I've seen enough. If you want to give him 5 years whatever. I have no desire to watch this guy try and win games 13-7 in a college environment where high octane offenses rule the day. It's boring,  gutless football. 

But you can't defend that. You just say im stupid or not a real fan or whatever. Maybe put that mass com degree to use and come up with some educated retort as to how Willie Taggart is a good coach. 

Go on, I'll wait. 

First and foremost for all intents and purposes you are a troll to me. You show up here only to *****, never seen a positive post from you so I'm not so sure you are a USF fan.

You can think he is a bad coach all you want and that is your opinion. Just as it is my oppinion that Taggart walked into one of the biggest dumpster fires in college football. Anyone who thought we'd be anything special before next season is insane. My expectation this year was a Bowl and we will get that. If you can't see the mess that Taggart was left with then I'm sorry but there is a spot for you on the LaTech Bandwagon with the man you should really hate. This program wasn't going to do anything until ALL of Holtz players are gone.

And as far as my degree I'll put my Marketing Degree to use Monday through Friday and relax on the weekends like I'm accustomed to. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,075
  • Days Won:  2

Having our runners not healthy played a big part in the game today...we still could have won but we had a much smaller margin for error

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

What excuse is there to make? Coach can't kick the ball or catch the ball for the team, coach didn't go out there and say something offensive to the player/reff. Those are on the players, sorry. 

I would agree with you if the players trained themselves and made their own game plan

I would agree with you if the players trained themselves and made their own game plan

So everyone you train in life does things exactly how you would do them and does not think for themselves or act out on their own accord... ever?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

He's had 3 years. They haven't gotten much better than they were with Holtz here. So the "it's Holtz fault" excuse doesn't fly anymore.

Guess I have to work at Burger King so I gotta go to work huh? Lolz!!! 

When there's something to root for, I'll root for it. Until then, I hope Harlan is still working back channels to have a plan in place when this guy bumblefarts his way to 5-7

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Skin are you seriously saying our coaches trained our kicker to miss a ball? They trained our players to be unsportsmanlike? Jesus he got chewed out by both coaches as soon as he reached the sideline. That clearly was not part of any plan.

• Upvote 1

He's had 3 years. They haven't gotten much better than they were with Holtz here. So the "it's Holtz fault" excuse doesn't fly anymore.

Guess I have to work at Burger King so I gotta go to work huh? Lolz!!! 

When there's something to root for, I'll root for it. Until then, I hope Harlan is still working back channels to have a plan in place when this guy bumblefarts his way to 5-7

Dude we are 4 in 4 after what many here thought was the toughest opponent in our remaining schedule and that we would probably lose. AND WE ALMOST WON!! We did stupid things to cost us this game and that is why were are upset, not because our coach hasn't done a **** good job at getting these guys in a position where they can win ball games. We will still win 2 or more games of the last 4. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

Oh 206 still waiting for that degree worthy explanation of why Willie Taggart is a good coach. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I will WALK from TT to Lithia and issue you a personal apology if that happens. And I will name my first born "Blinded eternal Taggart optimist" in your honor too. 

UCF is a gimmie; ECU we should win; you are putting a lot on us not taking one out of Temple and Cincy. I think 6-6 Taggart stays - 5-7 he should be sent packing. That was expectation at start of season and that should remain. Though at this point i at least feel "better" about him staying if we do sneak to 6-6.

Man deserves a lot of credit for clearly choosing right on QF. Also he has made changes necessary (even if very late and it had to be bloody obvious to everyone in the universe). I also liked his fire today - finally yelling at someone for doing something audaciously stupid.

• Upvote 3