• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please, walk home Taggert

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

So everyone you train in life does things exactly how you would do them and does not think for themselves or act out on their own accord... ever?

no...

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Dude we are 4 in 4 after what many here thought was the toughest opponent in our remaining schedule and that we would probably lose. AND WE ALMOST WON!! We did stupid things to cost us this game and that is why were are upset, not because our coach hasn't done a **** good job at getting these guys in a position where they can win ball games. We will still win 2 or more games of the last 4. 

He has done an OK job... saying good is only based on the performance he and his predecessor has given. Sort of like why we think our athletic director is walking on water.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

Dude we are 4 in 4 after what many here thought was the toughest opponent in our remaining schedule and that we would probably lose. AND WE ALMOST WON!! We did stupid things to cost us this game and that is why were are upset, not because our coach hasn't done a **** good job at getting these guys in a position where they can win ball games. We will still win 2 or more games of the last 4. 

I can get down with that. I'm not rooting against them but when Tags tries to sit on leads and plays for 17 every game it's hard to not lay blame on him

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The only people that put this loss on CWT are the ones that want him gone no matter what.  I think they secretly hope we lose so that he'll be fired.

Every game is on the coach.  It's his job to make sure the team is ready to win.  Three years in, these are his players his staff and he calls the plays on an offense that scored 10 points only because ST gave the offense the ball at the 35 of Navy.  There really aren't any valid excuses except for people that like excuses.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Almost won- almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades/

of that 4-4, which of the wins are against teams with a winning record???????  I don't believe any of them  have a winning record.  II think FAMU is winless and SMU has 1 win.

UCF is a gimmie; ECU we should win; you are putting a lot on us not taking one out of Temple and Cincy. I think 6-6 Taggart stays - 5-7 he should be sent packing. That was expectation at start of season and that should remain. Though at this point i at least feel "better" about him staying if we do sneak to 6-6.

Man deserves a lot of credit for clearly choosing right on QF. Also he has made changes necessary (even if very late and it had to be bloody obvious to everyone in the universe). I also liked his fire today - finally yelling at someone for doing something audaciously stupid.

Good points, I'm open to a fair retort. That guy said 7-5 tho, I was just stating I can't see it. 6-6? Yeah that's doable

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

You can think he is a bad coach all you want and that is your opinion. Just as it is my oppinion that Taggart walked into one of the biggest dumpster fires in college football. Anyone who thought we'd be anything special before next season is insane. My expectation this year was a Bowl and we will get that. If you can't see the mess that Taggart was left with then I'm sorry but there is a spot for you on the LaTech Bandwagon with the man you should really hate. This program wasn't going to do anything until ALL of Holtz players are gone.

It is not an opinion that Taggart was a miserable coach for his first two years. Worst lost I have ever seen to a 1-AA, after two years pretty much fired everyone who worked for him, we can't give away tickets... I am hopeful he has "grown-up" in the program and we can move forward with him as a much improved coach. The past few weeks (even today) has given me some confidence of that. But to be sure I still think he is a pretty bad coach (that part being opinion). If I was hiring a new coach he wouldn't be in the first 50 candidates.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I appreciate you man. You're feeding trolls. They were no where to be seen when we were winning by big numbers... now that we've lost CWT can't do ANYTHING right smgdh

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

I can get down with that. I'm not rooting against them but when Tags tries to sit on leads and plays for 17 every game it's hard to not lay blame on him

Yes, you are so just cut the ********:

No secret here, I want them to bomb so he's gone. Having Tags dooms your team to mediocrity and getting out coached about 8-9 times a season (but it's cool because message board people will blame the players and the refs)

I have no desire to see him back into some fluke 6-6 record, some boring bowl matchup against Central Michigan in the 'Farmer's Only.com St. Petersburg bowl' and another 2-3 seasons of dull, Dungy risk-averse Lovie-esque football. 

• Upvote 3

To be fair I was out of town last week. Probably doing homeless stuff, right 206? 

Here's an actual point though: Navy obviously saw Flowers go for 200+ and adapted to make him throw today instead of running on "pass" plays. USF,  on the other hand, had all week to practice against the option and looked like it was the first time they'd ever seen it. Isn't that coaching, or is that still something something referees kicker bad calls?

Still waiting 206. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2