• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who should we hire to be the Head Football Coach in 2016

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

Please remember, that USF is very likely to mess up the hiring of a new HC...

Just remember what we did with basketball.

:facepalm:

I see you have very short term memory

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Let's just hire Slick and let him use his Madden playbook

Now that's just crazy enough to WORK!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Let's just hire Slick and let him use his Madden playbook

Now that's just crazy enough to WORK!

1. The team already knows it.

2. It's a bigger playbook so we wont' be as easy to prepare for.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Dear lord, if we hired Greg Schiano, that would be the biggest middle finger to every fan who bleeds green and gold. Not only is that gap-toothed bastard one of the least classy blokes we know, but he hasn't done anything to seriously deserve our consideration except lead his players to post YouTube videos rubbing their trash in our faces. Geez, I'd accept O'Leary before I'd tolerate Schiano anywhere near the program.

Edited by FazaUSF

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I think Mark Hudspeth would be a homerun hire!

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/coaching-candidate-making-case-mark-hudspeth

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Dear lord, if we hired Greg Schiano, that would be the biggest middle finger to every fan who bleeds green and gold. Not only is that gap-toothed bastard one of the least classy blokes we know, but he hasn't done anything to seriously deserve our consideration except lead his players to post YouTube videos rubbing their trash in our faces. Geez, I'd accept O'Leary before I'd tolerate Schiano anywhere near the program.

I think we need someone a little more revolutionary. Also USF fans and Bucs fans can't stand Schiano. That would be a totally bizarre hire.

Also, doesn't he run a very conservative pro style run offense and kick field goals? I thought that is what we just tried to change from? I don't remember Rutgers being good, but we would somehow lose to them. Not good enough if you ask me!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I think we need someone a little more revolutionary. Also USF fans and Bucs fans can't stand Schiano. That would be a totally bizarre hire.

Also, doesn't he run a very conservative pro style run offense and kick field goals? I thought that is what we just tried to change from? I don't remember Rutgers being good, but we would somehow lose to them. Not good enough if you ask me!

As a life long resident of Tampa and a USF alum this would be like a kick to the balls
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

If we had illustrated any success in hiring head coaches and had a culture of winning (like Cincinnati), this thread would be interesting at the least.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

If we had illustrated any success in hiring head coaches and had a culture of winning (like Cincinnati), this thread would be interesting at the least.

But it's not.